Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-11-27

Amazing Rainbow... ...

I captured the below yesterday night. Totally awesome!! :)

JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Angeline

15 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Angeline said...

Beautiful!
There is a belief that says, seeing a rainbow means great news is on the way....

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wow, cool rainbow :D

bob said...

You are right, the rainbow is nice. It is seldom to see rainbow now a day.

cre8tone said...

Nice photo of rainbow!

Amel said...

I LOVE rainbows! :-D Lovely!

Juliana said...

Lovely shot

Rachel said...

Hi, here I am de-lurking after lurking here every once in a while :)

Beautiful rainbow u have captured, one of the best wonders of nature! The last rainbow I have seen is probably more than 2 years back. They are really quite rare altho' Spore's weather can be rather rainy at times. Really hope to be able to see one soon, so that my 2 year old can get to see it too.

Apartments in Las Vegas said...

Today I saw a rainbow in a perfect ring around the sun. The weather was 85 degrees and a little cloudy. It was the most amazing thing. Does anyone have any idea what causes this to happen or what it means?

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family.

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! Merry Christmas to you and the boys and hubs... what are your plans this holiday? Hugs! :)

California tourism said...

I want to decorate my daughter's room with a rainbow mural, painted over a sky blue base with puffy white clouds. Would love some tips on how to get a perfect arch for the rainbow.

Crittertrail said...

What a beautiful rainbow! So nice and clear on a picture I could imagine how it looks like watching it live!

Apartments in Las Vegas said...

Lovely post.very 2 beautiful.

California tourism said...

Somewhere over the Rainbow would go to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. If you ever saw Meet Joe Black he is singing during the end credits.

auto parts said...

Thanks for the useful information. I read this and my self very appreciate with this blog.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape