Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-05-10

Wanton Mee at Orchard

I always have bad experience shopping in the famous supermarket every Thurs. Their promotion package either did not arrive in time or that the cash register did not reflect the right promo price. Today, go there purchase the spring chicken on offer is $3.90, after leaving did I realized that I am overcharged by 50cents (before promo price). I do not have time to go back to the cashier again to check as I'm in a rush. Although it is only 50cents but you know the feeling?!?!?!?! Sigh ... I think next time I better don't buy the products on the first day of offer. Let some "guinae pigs" rectify the error first. Haha ...



Have u heard that Orchard has got a place that sell good Wanton Mee at only $2.80....? If you don't, its ok, cos I oso get to know it today. Yes only $2.80 at Orchard woh. It is a small cafe at the annex level to have the best wanton mee. The noodles are from Malaysia. Zac likes to eat Wanton Mee, one of this day should hop by & try. If u are also interested, the place is Graffiti Cafe, The Heeren, Annex level 5.

0 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape