Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-07-16

Wordless Wednesday : Superman !!


Bought this Superman attire for Zac, supposed to wear it on a "mission" but he wore it to sleep. hahaha :D

45 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Handsome!!!!
*laugh* Kids are like that, aren't they, whatever they love, they bring with them to sleep!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

my!! zac is so handsome!! :)

Help, superman, help!! hehe

Mommy Lose Weight said...

so his "mission" is to sleep lor! :P

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : That's true. You know Amos will have to line up all his toys on the bed before he sleep. Every night, we have to ensure that his favourite toys are all within his reach, he will wake up in the middle of the night to look for them. *laugh*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Aunty Jean... Zac is here to your rescue.... LOL :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : He can perform better in the day, so "mission" has to be accomplished during that time :):)

Lee said...

Hi Janice, your boy sure looks cute in that outfit.
Won't be surprise next outfit a Batman's?
Good looking kid too...shows beauty runs in the family, ha ha.
You have a nice day, Lee.

Lori said...

I knew Superman would be back!! Happy WW.

CK Ng said...

I wish I have one too, that can really make me fly! Haha! :D Happy WW! :)

J@n!ce said...

U Lee : Batman's all black. It scare off the kids. hahaha :)

J@n!ce said...

Lori : Thanks, Happy WW :)

J@n!ce said...

CK2 : I hope I could fly too, I can save lots on air travel :)

SandyCarlson said...

Sleep can be a mission!

J@n!ce said...

Sandy : You may be right. He need plenty of rest for his next performance... hehehe ;p

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

He might one fine day just wear that out and be on a mission to save the world! :P

chartao said...

so cute...i've never wore such costume before..

when given a chance in the superhero march, i also didn't..haha..

Anonymous said...

What you put a super hero to bed? LOL - Happy WW.

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : He told me the other day he wanted to be a policeman when he grow up. LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : You should try it if get a chance mah :)

J@n!ce said...

Pamela : He has been running around the whole day & needed a rest :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, he looks cute in his Superman costume :D

When I was growing up, I always wanted one for myself, maybe I should go get one now. Do they come in my size ah? LOL!

WaterLearner said...

Looking cute and handsome!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : You may be able to get it from those costume theme stores. LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : U cannot imagine that he was actually crying prior to that. So I took out the outfit to cheers him up. He is all smile after that. Kids are really easy to please at times :)

WaterLearner said...

Why he cried? I don't understand? I would have been so proud to be super man! Even though it's in my sleep :-)

eastcoastlife said...

Kids look cute in this.

My son had a Batman suit. He wore it everywhere! To Jakarta, to school, to a TV show, to sleep also lah....

Juliana said...

thanks for ur bithday's wishes, Janice.

wow...supermannnnnnnnnnnn ^__^;;
Visit me also at my WW:
Not my baby!! and Big Ice Cream Thanks

Anonymous said...

In time...my boy also will ask superman's coat i think :D

My ww :
Walk at the water

Heart of Rachel said...

Such a cute superhero! The costume suits him well.

Mariuca said...

Zac looks like Superboy he he! Happy Wednesday Jan! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : He was fighting over some toys with Amos. The boys can get very violent :(

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I haven't seen a batman suit yet. May get it if I happen to come across. Amos is crazy over batman now after I got him a batman figurine :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : May all your wishes for the year come true & hope your hubs is saving now to get you your bd pressie for next year :)

J@n!ce said...

Picturing : I think so too. Kids just like to be super hero :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : That was the biggest size (XL) & last piece from the store. Glad that it fitted him perfectly :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That is his favourite pyjames now :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Da da da daaaa! Off to save the word one nap at a time!

LZmommy said...

Seems like boys like these character pajamas right? :) Z had a spiderman pajamas and always ask to wear that.

J@n!ce said...

Shannon : Haha. He need to recuperate :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : They just wannabe superhero ;p

Cynthia said...

So cute!

J@n!ce said...

Nap : Thanks :)

Trinity said...

wah the next generation's superman!!! :-D

Hi Janice, sorry for being MIA so long, been so busy! I'm glad to be able to visit you again today!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : So nice to see you here again. Hope everything is well over your end. Take Care :)

Anonymous said...

hahha

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape