Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-09-22

Little 3D Handiwork from the boys... ...



I bought a packet of 3D handiwork last year but misplaced it. How careless of me !!
Recently, I found it "effortless" while locating painting brush for Zac in an isolated art box. haha ;p
Immediately I showed it to the boys. Zac chose the train & Amos chose the car. We sat down to work on it instantly. I helped them with the cutting of the model while they do the pasting & fixing. Little art like that gave them so much confidence & pride in their work that they cant wait to bring them to school to show to their friends. LOL :)

33 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

LZmommy said...

A very good artwork you did with your boys :) Now, I am feeling guilty for not doing any art project with my kids for a long time.

kegler747 said...

I miss these kind of artwork. I thought they are now obsolete because of the electronic age :) hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Doing those art with them will ensure that they can sit down quietly too :):)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I felt like a child again doing those arts with them actually :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I remember buying one of these for my shop. A ship. The thing was so difficult I ended up doing it for him ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : LOL !! Some of the connections are a bit tough indeed ;p

Mariuca said...

Hola Jan! I love the boys in this picture, Zac looks esp adorable here! Have fun with the toys cuties! :):):)

chartao said...

woah..very cute handicrafts..

Bobby Revell said...

They'll be wanting plastic models next! I still have some of mine from childhood:)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, it's been a long time since my last contact wt these things. I used to love playing these. It makes me so happy seeing the end result!

great job, amos & zac! :)

p/s: zac is looking more & more like L! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Zac smiled till his already small eyes cant even be seen lah... LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Thanks ;p

J@n!ce said...

Sachin : Thanks for your visit ;)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I think so too. My brother used to like assembling plastic plane models & painting them :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, a lot of ahievement seeing the end results.
Zac put on some weight these few mths after my varies ways of trying to beef him up. YAY :):)

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty neat idea. getting them to stay put. haha! anyway, got a tag for you. =D

J@n!ce said...

Pia : You change your avatar !! Thanks, will check it out :):)

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! is it Styrofoam type or hard cardboard type?

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Its hard cardboard. They got styrofoam one too, that one I don't know how to do, got to wait for their daddy to assist. LOL :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha, great job, jan! hey, come & beef me up too!! hehe.

The Bimbo said...

wow they made it really nicely!

Juliana said...

it is nice toy :D

J@n!ce said...

Jean : How I envy you can stay so slim always. Don't beef up lah ;)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Its a fun art to work on. But too bad the boys cant keep them intact. The taxi & police siren tabs were torn apart now. LOL :D

Amel said...

GREAT JOB, Zac and Amos!!! Sorry to hear that they're torn apart, but the most important thing is that they DID it!!! Their creativity level is upppp he he he...

Mariuca said...

Hola sweetie! I have a very special award for you, congrats!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : You are right, its the achievement to complete the process. Thanks Amel for your encouragement :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the award :)

Farah Deen said...

I am sure those would keep them busy and occupied for a couple of hours. Yeay! you should get more of those now since your helper is away. :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Yes, sitting down n working those arts with them is better than running around n chasing after them. kekeke ;p

Heart of Rachel said...

Those are great 3D paper crafts. I'm sure they had a great time making them.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, they really enjoy doing it & seeing the output :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape