Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-10-20

What a fantastic public pool !!


We brought the boys to a newly opened public pool recently. It was crowded over the weekends.
Zac had a jolly good time running up and down the slide. Totally forgetting that an hour had passed. Amos was satisfied with just staying along the side of the pool and kicking his leg :)

We intend to re-visit!! We'll need to bring along Amos' deflatable car so that he can have a ride on the water. LOL :D

36 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Something About Us said...

where is this place?

- Ling

Jackie said...

Oh my Janice,
It has been way too long since I visited.

The boys are growing so fast. They look like they are having such a wonderful time.

I have been very sick for almost a month now, I had my site made over, by some one else...not me. I could never do the things she did,
I was in maine for 5 months with little to no internet access....and the list goes on and on.

I also lost all of the RHD links in my browser...Grrrr!!!

So today I am clicking on everybody one by one and adding them to my new EC toolbar as a favorite.

Then I will have to spend the next few days sorting out a ton of sites that I don't want in my favorites...do you get the picture?

AnyHoo...I have missed you and the boys so much. Hopefully I will be able to drop in all the time as soon as I get everything cleared up.

Big hugs for everyone:-)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I always love waterparks like these :D

J@n!ce said...

Ling : Its at Sengkang. Your kids will love it :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Hope you are recovering well & taking time to visit here. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for the being on my TopSpots list too. Have a good day & take care :):)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I've got a phobia for heights now after going down the fearful slide at Fantasy Island (Sentosa) many years back. I don't dare to slide down on the adult area. kekeke ;p

chartao said...

had not gone to a pool for a long time, even there's one across the street from my flat! :(

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : So fortunate to have one right across your street !! We would have visited it so often :):)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

Is it the one near Sengkang MRT?

The facilities seem well set-up. Looks like Wild Wild Wet going close down soon liao lor.. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Yes, the facilities are overwhelming :)

Mariuca said...

Janice and her cuties...forever having fun! Happy Tuesday sweetie! :):):)

Mariuca said...

YAY, Mariuca is at ur blog today! :)

Mariuca said...

I'm back on ur PW Jan, can u see MPG? Yeeha! :):):)

eastcoastlife said...

This is so fun! Too bad I have no toddlers nor young kids. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! I love such pools...more fun!

Juliana said...

fun wekend you had...

kegler747 said...

At least Zac, Amos & me have something in common despite of our age difference... We all love to swim in a pool ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Nice to see you here today. I've got problem loading up my side bar today. Till now still cant see a thing. *sob* :(

J@n!ce said...

ECL : That's adult pool & slide too. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Precisely, got life guides too. Much safer... however, really crowded loh ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : The boys really love the place :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Zac loves the water, he still cant swim yet. Will enroll him for swimming class together with Amos when the latter is abt 4 yrs old :)

Mariuca said...

YAY, I'm back to being ur number 1 Commenter here la la la! :)

Trinity said...

So fun!! Swimmng is good for kids' health! :-)

Jackie said...

Hi Janice,
I'm here to drop off a tag.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/10/peace.html

Hugs:-)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan!! wow, i would re-visit this place too if i were you! great place! :)

and the weather looks good too for an outdoor outing! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Welcome back, Marzie :):)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Yes, its a healthy sports :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Intend to bring the kids this week but seems to rain everyday now :)

Bobby Revell said...

How's my favorite Singaporean Mommy?
Looks like a fun day!!! I wanna go too:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks, everythings fine & looking forward for vacation.

Its been raining every afternoon over here now. Looks like the boys have to stay away the pool for a while :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, it rains everyday here too! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I think its bcos of year end usually it gets cooler during this period :)

Farah Deen said...

wow, that's a public pool? even a paid pool wouldn't look that great. If there's one here (and if kept as clean as the singaporeans would), I sure would take my kids too. However, even the playground here is not clean. hate it!

2xMum said...

nice place to have outing for kids!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape