Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-10-23

Amos is dancing ... ...

This is something I find it really entertaining !! Amos will start to perform this dancing stunt whenever we ask him to dance. He must have learnt the "trick" from a few dancing shows we watched together now & then. He often makes us laugh upon seeing him doing it !! LOL :):)

I should say, he is really good at his balancing ... ... :):)



41 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

as he gets stronger, I'm sure he'll be able to do a handstand against the wall!

Jackie said...

Oh my look at him. Wow Janice it's so hard to believe just how fast they are growing.


Give them big hugs for me:-)

Mariuca said...

He he, dancing or performing gymnastic act Amos? He he! Thanks for making Aunty Marzie laugh tonight! ;)

Mariuca said...

Hola Jan! You’ve been tagged at MPG!

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : One of my sis learn gymnastic when she's younger. She will return home to teach us. I still rem how we use to hold on to each others leg while doing the handstand against the wall. It was really fun. I can never achieve that now. Hope to see Amos doing that one of these days :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : They just learn to perform things we least expected. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the tag. We always burst out laughing seeing him doing it. Its just so comical & entertaining :):)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Soon he'll be breakdancing la Janice ... hehehe ...

LZmommy said...

Hahaha... He must be trying to do the head spinning in breakdancing :)

I have an award for you :)
http://babieslz.blogspot.com/2008/10/red-rose-award.html

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I think the more he watch, he will know what is breaking & popping :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Oh ya, he may be trying to imitate that act but still cant accomplish yet.
Thanks will be over yours again :)

cre8tone said...

Oh!~
So cute while dancing~~~~~~
So great in balancing~~~~
:)

Juliana said...

ops...i just afraid he will be fall.

kegler747 said...

I believe that's breakdancing he is performing :) Dancing is a good excercise that's why i need to dance more, hahaha

J@n!ce said...

Sean's Mummy : Your little prince is so cute. Thanks for dropping over :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Worry not, he is so tough & very flexible :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I like to watch & admire pple who can dance so well. I'm just poor in my co-ordination & rem those steps. LOL ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

omg i had a laugh too watching these pics! kids are so entertaining, arent they? they can really learn things very fast. Amazing! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh, what was zac's hand doing there? helping his brother to tuck in the jersey? hehe

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, which dancing shows u watched? we are currently following the HK dancing with stars show. It's interesting to see someone who has just learn dancing perform. :)

Mizohican said...

lolzzzz! this is sweeetttttt!!!

:)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I'm not sure what Zac is trying to do there but I think he may just want to appear in the photo... LOL :):)

He gave an impression that he was abt to leapt over Amos ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hahaha.. yes, jan! i had that thought also that zac was about to leap over. haha! :D

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : I really enjoyed all his moves & cannot help not to blog abt it. This is something he could look back when he grows up. Totally entertaining :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Zac might injured Amos if he really did the other day. keke ;p

Zac put on a lot of weight recently & I'm so glad that my mission to beef him up was a SUCCESS. YAY :)

Anonymous said...

can breakdancing!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Amos must be interested in break dancing. Cool collage.

Amel said...

WOW! Amos is really flexible! ;-D

Just got back home late last night. I understand that you were busy. No worries, Jan! I had FUN in Sgp! ;-D

Jackie said...

Good morning Janet,
It's morning over here:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he is so cool!!! I can't stop laughing here too :P

Farah Deen said...

the last post is so cute! he could say that's yoga too. LOL

J@n!ce said...

Wen : I'm not sure what dance moves that is actually. He just likes to do that whenever we ask him to dance. So hilarious :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its nice to know that he is so proud with his own dancing. kekeke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Nice to know that you had fun both at your hometown & Sg :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : LOL !! You got my name wrong. :)

J@n!ce said...

Hn : Thanks for coming over to my blog. Wow, you went karting. BRAVO :):)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : That's rite :):)

2xMum said...

break dance?? hehe, so cute. Can join join the 'so u think you can dance' competition next time :)

darlene said...

hey sweet Janice....havent been here forever!!..them boys are getting soo big!!...thinking of you!!...

J@n!ce said...

WL : LOL !! I watch the taiwan dancing show & was really impressed by the young dancers. They can dance much better than me. I cant rem even simple dancing moves. *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks for coming over. Your new blog is so cool. I love the new layouts. You changed your blog title too :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape