Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-01-21

WW : Amazing Birthday Cup Cake


Amos attended his friend's birthday party last month. The 4 tier cake simply impressive!! The bottom 3 tier were filled with cupcakes. Amos chose the Santa Clause one for himself. So satisfying !! :)

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Bobby
JANICE NG © 2009

41 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! I'm getting a tummy ache just looking at that thing hahaha!

LadyJava said...

Woweee!!! that is really awesome Janice.. nowadays cup cake is really in lah.. everywhere also i see they serve cupcakes.. even at wedding!! I like!!!

Anonymous said...

the cupcakes are beautiful and sweet looking!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You cant take too much sweet food!! ;p

J@n!ce said...

LJ : I like the colorful look of cupcakes & kids heart it. However, they are just icing sugar & really very sweet :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Its definitely not cheap too !! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!

Mariuca said...

Good morning Janice, this looks extremely delicious and cute, almost afraid to eat it! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Angela : Kids just love it, they are surrounding the cake and we are so worried that it will topple over :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Haha, felt like keeping it for souvenir rite? LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, the cupcakes are cute, and so is your boy :)

Monica said...

wow.. I feel like throwing a party right now! :-D

Monica said...

Happy WW! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yum, that's quite a birthday treat:)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : I'm thinking whether to have a party like that for Amos in March....hmmmm ;p

J@n!ce said...

BookBabie : Cute name :)

LZmommy said...

The cupcakes look lovely! I can't bear to eat it but kids will definitely love to eat it! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, amos's friend is so blessed lar. I think i will only get to hv 4 tier cake on my wedding. haha.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh.. lookss so sweet & pretty!! :)

J@n!ce said...

LZ : Amos likes the icing sugar on top but not the sponge cake that comes with it. So I shared with him. I prefer the sponge than the sugar. LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I have to agree too. I cant rem my wedding was a 3 or 4 tier. I rem its only a 3 tier cos the ceiling for the hotel ballroom is too low for a 4 tier. LOL :D

eastcoastlife said...

These 4 tier cupcakes are too beautiful to be eaten! Must cost a bomb, rite?

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I think so. I ever checked online, it cost abt S$70+ for about 20 cupcakes only.

Farah Deen said...

loving the birthday cake too. very different and pretty.nowadays, everyone's going for cup cakes!

yanix said...

wow! nice cake!!! i love it! i also want to give my lil nephew a cake like that!

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Looks like its the "in" choice for birthday cake nowadays :)

J@n!ce said...

Yanix : Your lil nephew is gonna scream with JOY. hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

*huge WOW!*
that's really IMPRESSIVE!
I hope it tasted as good as it looked...

J@n!ce said...

Hapi : Thanks. Great write-up :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I only ate the choco sponge. Its good. I'm scare of icing actually. Amos had that part. hahaha ;p

Juliana said...

omg....this is REAL amazing birthday cake :D yummy...

Heart of Rachel said...

What a grand cake. The cupcakes are so cute.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What an amazing cake for a kid's party!

Anonymous said...

Now that's one huge, yummy cake. Very lovely kids.

J@n!ce said...

Jul : So amazing indeed. Taller than all the children at the party :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, very well organized party :)

J@n!ce said...

Pam : The cartoon icing just catches the attention :)

J@n!ce said...

Joel : Thanks :)

Shannon said...

Wow that is a major cake. I am NOT going to let my kids see that picture or they will Mommy to bake something like that. I don't think my skills are up to it. Thanks for stopping by cyberbones and have a great week!

bokjae said...

Happy New Year J@nice! Your boys look so much in New Year mood! Haha1

"Gong Xi Fa Cai" to you! Drop by to let U know that my new blog is now at http://www.jangbokjae.com Thanks and have a wonderful start to the Year of The Golden Ox! Please update my url!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape