Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-01-13

I WON!!

Do you still remember my entry for the pink bear over at Mariuca's Perfume Gallery. This is the very first contest at MPG in conjunction with her 2nd blogversary.

This is what I wrote for the contest :
"I have given her a name Chanel, simply irresistable .. ...just like the spirit of Coco Chanel perfume in which MPG is all about that!!

By chance we met
So into perfume we both are
How can I miss not bringing home
A scent-sational bear from the first contest !!
Chanel, a name I chose for her
And cant wait to bring her home ... "

I'm glad to announce that I really did manage to bring Chanel home. She had arrived safely from across the causeway to my home yesterday afternoon ... .... YAY!!

My FIRST ever winning prize from a blog contest. How amazing !! :):)

Chanel is now part of my Bear Collection. hehehe ;p

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator

Thanks Amel for being my first commentator here !! Congratulations !!

22 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

AWESOMEEEEE!!!! CONGRATS, Jan! I know you must be SO SO SO HAPPY he he he he...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats :D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, lovely, jan!! im so happy for u!! I love Chanel!! :))

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

she's sitting so comfortably wt her newly met friends. :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I'm so excited waiting for the results then !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, she is so thrilled to be surrounded by so many friends now :):)

Mariuca said...

HA ha ha ha!!!! Chanel is in Singapore!!!

Mariuca said...

I love the picture of the cuties hugging Chanel, so cute!!! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Jan, I can imagine ur excitement when the parcel arrived, I'd be excited too! :)

Mariuca said...

Wah first time ever won contest in blogowrld and it came from MPG??? Woo hoo! So happy for u woman, HUGS! :):):)

Mariuca said...

I'm thrilled to see Chanel hanging out with her new buddies there, enjoy ur win Janice. And thanks for such a great entry! :):):)

WaterLearner said...

Congrats Jan!!

Very well-written. I would have done the same, too!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I was outside when the postman came. When I returned, Amos was already hugging onto the parcel & so eager to unwrap it. LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I've chosen a spot for Chanel right beside my Xmas HR Bear edition to that they could share the warm from each other during the cold season. LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks, the feeling... so good to have won a prize :):)

Mariuca said...

Ha ha what a lovely spot for Chanel Janice and don forget to say hello to my fave bear, the Egyptian one he he!! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : LOL !! Your fav bear & so is mine.... crowded with bears now. everyone wanna stand by her :):)

Anonymous said...

hi Janice, you are the lucky winner. :) hehe.. come join my giveaway see you are lucky again. :)

J@n!ce said...

TH : Thanks for telling me. I just took part in your contest & hope I would be double lucky :):)

Farah Deen said...

congratulations! you won the bear at last and you so deserved it! i bet that is already sitting in your cupboard full of bears. :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Yes, as you can see from the pic. It is resting besides my Santa HR bear :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape