Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-02-11

WW : Amazing Flower


There is this outstanding flower in my MIL's garden that bloom out of a stem without any leaves at all. Totally amazing and beautiful !! :)

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Jean
JANICE NG © 2009

50 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chop!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yippee!! i am FC again!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

it's really a rare sight, jan! great capture! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

looks like she has fought hard and well. She's beautiful! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Congrats, you just strike a DOUBLE !! :)
Did you just finished playing MJ again? hehe ;p

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Interesting!
Seems like a lucky sign to me also :)

Mojo said...

Definitely a fighter in this flower. Nice capture!

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : Really !! Wow !! Hope it brings good luck to my MIL :)

J@n!ce said...

Mojo : Indeed, how it can survive & standing so full of pride :)

CK Ng said...

That reminds me of my mother's potted plants. Happy WW! :)

J@n!ce said...

CK-II : Gardening provides the old pple with some form of excerise & relaxation :)

Dora said...

Blooming at the Right timing! Just right to celebrate Valentine's Day! :)

Happy Valentine's Day. :)

Angela said...

Wow, it is an interesting and beautiful flower!

jams o donnell said...

What a beautiful flower. Happy WW

eastcoastlife said...

Amazing. It's a hardy plant. I have this at home too. :)

J@n!ce said...

Dora : How perfect timing. You are right. Just in time for Valentine's Day. I would have remove it if its a rose. hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Angela : Its so nice unique to me that I just have to capture it when I saw it over at my MIL's :)

J@n!ce said...

Jams : Thanks. Happy WW :D

J@n!ce said...

ECL : You have the same plant at home. I din even know what it is. Thanks for telling me :)

Shemah said...

what a pretty flower!!! Ever since I moved to KL, I'm missing my mom's garden back home. It was full of hibiscus and orchids! :)

Anyways, I love what Jean did to your blog! :D Okay, that compliment was a few months late wasn't it??

J@n!ce said...

Shemah : Wow, garden full of flowers just brighten our day don't they?

Thanks. Great job to Jean !! :)

Anonymous said...

a miracle indeed. it's beautiful.

J@n!ce said...

Liza : I agree. Thanks :)

Juliana RW said...

it is beatuful, janice...

about your question, we don't have many snow for this winter. but this week, we have quite snow :D

Monica said...

nice shot J@n!ce!

without any leaves at all? interesting eh.. :-D

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower, and pic :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, this is a rare sight, awesome pic dearie! ;)

Mariuca said...

Wah so clever la u take flower pics now he he! :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Over our side. I finally see rain, its been so dry for a month :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Really interesting & magical to me :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Brave flower to be standing alone there :)

J@n!ce said...

Modern Mom : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Sue : Thanks, I edited the pic to make it dreamy look :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I took many shots, only these 2 seems better. The rest all turned out white I also duno why !! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

That is amazing indeed :D

darlene said...

WOW YUR RIGHT Janice!!..this is a beauty!!.....havent seen flowers since last year here...well actually since cuba!!...thanks for sharing!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hello jan, you've just been tagged with love! Come & join me in the Valentine's Love. :)

Jackie said...

hello Janice you've also just been tagged by me. But I see Jean got here first.

Awwwwww....but your flower is beautiful and I have a new blog so I do so hope you will hop over anyway!!

http://simplyshinade.blogspot.com/2009/02/spread-love-this-valentine-day.html

Hugs:-)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Yes, I wonder how long will it survive :)

J@n!ce said...

Dar : I will check out the flower again this weekend when we hop over to her house :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, let's pass it on :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks, I've just get it up. Happy Valentine's Day with W :)

Heart of Rachel said...

They are beautiful and I admire their will to survive.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Indeed !! I just recalled that I've forgotten to check on the beautiful flower when I'm at my MIL's last weekend. So forgetful :(

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

wow! thats very rare.. beautiful flower!

J@n!ce said...

Em : Its really a rare flower too :):)

J@n!ce said...

William : Thanks for reading my blog & I welcome you to join as a follower :):)

Ana l Kitchen Ideas said...

That flower is familiar to me. We have that kind in our old backyard back home. I agree, it’s really amazing and beautiful.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape