Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-08-18

Transformer


Daddy bought Transformer for them as promised during his recent trip to Korea. I'm surprised that it cost cheaper there compared to Singapore !! Amos chose Optimus Prime while Zac is satisfied with Bumble Bee !!
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Marzie

10 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Morning Janice!

Mariuca said...

Oh hubbs went to Korea recently eh? Glad to see the boys got a great gift from Korea. Both also smiling happily!

Mariuca said...

Have a lovely Tuesday sweetie! :)

Angeline said...

Daddy kept his promise! So nice!

My boys bought their transformers with their own money. *wink*

Jackie said...

wow those look fantastic!! I would like to play with those!!

Jackie said...

I hope you have a great day Janice! I am so glad I finally thought to just start visiting peeps on my blog roll.

DUH-don't know why I didn't think of it before!!

I have missed you bunches!!
Jackie:-)

wen said...

so sweet of daddy!!! my son would love those !!

LEon said...

Singapore toys is the most expensive so far. Even Malaysia toys is cheaper than SG.

cre8tone said...

Nice collection!

Apartments in Las Vegas said...

Hi very lovely sweet child's very fantastic. i am feeling very glade.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape