Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-06-28

Thank You for your SUPPORT !!

While checking on my Technorati yesterday night, or should I say early this morning. I realized I've got a link from a teens, Candy Sweet Little Baby whom I have not met before. She mentioned about me on her blog dated 18 June 07. This is extracted from her :

"Mama blog: http://janiceng.blogspot.com/
This Mummy blog is very nice :)
Do visit it and vote for the mummy :) "

She is asking her readers' to vote for me in the "Best Mummies Blog" category under the Best of Blog 07. (see voting banner on left hand side of the blog)

I only started to blog on 7 May 07.
It is a great encouragement to me coming from a young heart & I really appreciate it :)
I was telling Mariuca yesterday that I passed the 1000 unique visitor .... I am grateful to all of my readers' support. You make me wake up everyday waiting to see your comments coming in & put a smile on moi face ;)

8 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Congrads, great achievement! :P
Linked 2 u liao.
And I give u a gift too, I tag u...Wakakaka... :P

daN's PortaL said...

wow, on the way to be crowned 'best mummy blog' hey...

can i vote can i vote too? LoL
gosh i'm becoming to sound like a teenage boy now =.="

J@n!ce said...

Daniel, thanks.
For those who may not knw....
The voting system is counting by unique votes per day. So you could vote everyday.....for me. Hehehe ... :)

MissBelle said...

Every time I read your blog, my heart just melt. Your kids are so adorable. Makes me want to open a whole nursery by myself.

J@n!ce said...

Belle, I'm glad that my kids are able to bring joy to you... :)
Do visit & give them lo!!ipops loh ... hehehe ;P

Heart of Rachel said...

What a wonderful thing to discover. It must be heartwarming.

I'm glad to meet you on the blogosphere and looking forward to learning more about you.

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, I got your message and added in the new link. Have a great weekend yeah! :)

Johnny Ong said...

wow....u really got a good start to yr blog, do keep it up

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape