Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-06-29

Mama don't worry ...

Yesterday night, after Amos took his shower, he came out from the restroom & saw Zac drinking Yakult from a distance. He hurriedly walk out of the room wanting to drink too ... however, he lost his balance & tripped ... he landed face down .... he cry crY CrY & cRy .....

I quickly carry him up. He stopped crying after much consolation & "sayang".
I didn't know the fall was so bad until a while later when I gave him his fruits did I realized that a patch of his forehead is bruised & RED (see Amos pic above with the bruised forehead) . A "Ba-lu-ku" (sore part after a fall) is about to appear. I told my maid she also got a SHOCK !! Amos hit around the same spot on the forehead within 2 months. He has just fully recovered from the previous "ba-lu-ku" & now another one forming up.... sigh !! I really feel bad & lousy that I didn't watch over him :(
Just at this moment, he seem to understand my feelings & thoughts ... he walked over me & called "Mama.. mama", loud & clear.... somehow, it doesn't sound like coming from a baby who is learning to talk. Then he leaned his head on my lap while I am sitted, as though implying that he is fine & ask me not to worry. I didn't get a chance to snap his warm gesture because it happened too fast. My little Amos is so..... AdOrAbLe, I like to CuDdLe him :) *muackz*

14 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Please give his forehead a kiss for me.

J@n!ce said...

Adria : Your "beauty kiss" over the net seems to be working...it is less sore & red now :)

lifejournalist said...

oh, i hope his baluku gets well soon. amos is almost the same age as vito. vito also trips sometimes and he would cry helplessly. you've got lovely kids and you're a great mom!

Anonymous said...

aww...pity amos. He is sooooo adorable but babies and toddlers do tend to trip often cz they haven got their balance right yet. am i right? i'm a sucker for babies. everytime i look at them, my heart melts! thanks for your comment and i hope you got my reply in your hotmail. give both zac & amos a big cuddly hug from me!

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Thanks for the nice cuddle to the 2 boys. They are happy that Erisha jiejie is here to see them again ;p
Btw, I've link-ed u liao.

Pinker said...

hihi hottie mama :p hahas.. Amos iss soo cuutttee!! And it was so sweet of him :D

Doreen said...

Amos kuai...you are such a sweet dear. Don't fall again k? Your kids are really adorable J@n!ce! (^_^)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. I'm sorry to hear about Amos' fall but I'm glad that he seems to be doing perfectly fine. He must have felt your concern which made him lean his head on your lap. What a really sweet boy you have.

Mariuca said...

Awww poor baby, looks quite bad, hope he's feeling better. Give him a Pooh bear to hug :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh gosh! how is he now? has the redness subside? Pls give him a kiss on his forehead for me! *muaks*

my niece once hv fallen from the sofa before, doing the sommersault fall and forehead bang onto the floor. she was only few months old, and the effect was on her entire forehead. The fall has created a big long patch of watery lump on her forehead. We were sick worried about her when two wks afetr the fall, the patch was still there. We took her to doctor and doctor asked us not to rub nor touch it. Let it heal naturally. So, after about 2mths, the patch was gone. Thank goodness.

Jennie said...

Awww.. I'm glad the bruise is gone now =).

My mehphew always gets bruises on his face, like a little bruised apple =P.

J@n!ce said...

Thanks to all the sweet & lovely ladies & jiejie for showing their concern to little amos.
His bruise has subsided with those magical kisses he received on his forehead.

Jean : Looks like your neice's fall is terribly bad with watery lump & took 2 mths to recover. I felt relieved for her parents that she is fine now. Got to be careful not to let her get hurt the same area. :)

Drea said...

Boys and their boo'boo's... Caleb stays bruised! :-) I think its just part of being a boy... Glad your lil mans ok.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi janice, thanks for your concern. We will. And now that she's learning to walk, it's more dangerous.. haiyoh.. hv to keep an eye on her...no i mean both eyes on her all day long.. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape