Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-04

Friendship Chain

Lili & Jeanne tagged me on this.

~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy" to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana's Site
3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.
4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5. Shower Your Children With Love - The Right Way
6.Life's a journey, not a destination
7. Simple Life
8. Life is beautiful; Life is love
9. This is a miracle...
10. Project Heavy Traffic

~~End Copy~~

I would like to pass tag to Marzie, Emila, Jean, Karen, Bobo, Amel, Bobby, MakeTraffic, Adrian, Nick


14 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

chartao said...

I think i saw this somewhere else??

haha, keep on passing the chain!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard, thanks :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, thanks for the tag, will get myself attached to this chain soon :D

Mariuca said...

Janice, thanks for the tag dearie! Oh no...now I can't seem to remember who else tagged me with this meme! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure it will do what it claims to do

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Janice, thanks for the tag. I have joined the chain. Cheers!

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2008/03/friendship-chain.html

WaterLearner said...

Hey,

Thanks for remembering me! I wonder when I would get on to this. Hee Hee...

By the way, I feel really so much closer to you now. We must be only streets away??

J@n!ce said...

Nick : ok :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Haha... I can understand. I tend to forget too. So what I do is I will save the taggers name in my draft folder... ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wuching : Its really works :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : That's really fast. Ok, will add you to my list :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Its alright, take your time but don't take too long if not you will be too far away in the chain to be effective. Oh yes, we are neighbours now... YAY ! :)

darlene said...

i love this stuff...will try and get to it this week!!

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks for the tag Janice!!! I've been working so much I hardly have time to blog and it's driving me crazy...haha! I need a vacation already:)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape