Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-10

The Playground at Big Splash

We went to the The Playground at the former Big Splash recently.
So coincident that its the opening day. There were a lot of free games at the open atrium. However, only a few managed to catch Zac's attention. It was really a sunny day and we didn't stay for long cos the Amos was not feeling well.


We queue up for nearly 20mins under the hot sun for Zac to play this jumping trampoline. Zac perspired so much !!

He slide on this for countless times, obviously enjoying himself and even pose for me at the top.


Amos was down with cough since Fri and the games didn't attract him. He wanted to be carried.


This was what we brought home. Two paper sculpture of the boys. Can you figure out which one resembles the 2 boys? Really skillful right? :)

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Looks like a fun day spend with the kids. The trampoline looks exciting. Sorry to know that Amos is not feeling so well. Hope he will feel better soon. That paper sculpture is very nice. How is it done?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wow, that looked like more fun than I had all weekend ... LOL! Hope Amos is feeling better today.

darlene said...

looks like fun....hope amos is feeling better...
the paper sculptures are nice..the 1st one is Zac....;-)

chartao said...

i guess it will be rather painful for me to try jumping trampoline!!

haha..let me have a guess, the left is the elder boy while the right is the younger boy!

Blur Ting said...

I brought my son there recently for lunch at Sushi Teh. The entire area is very nice now. Poor Amos, he would have enjoyed himself if he weren't sick.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : It is done using a black piece of paper & a pair of scissors under expert hands.... The man just need to look at the boy's side view to do it.

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks, he is getting better :)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : That's rite :)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

hope Amos is recovering well :)
eh, they look like twins hor? :D

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : BINGO !! haha... I don't like the thought of strapping like that too.

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Yes, I agree the entire place is very nice now :)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : They do have some resemblance :)

LZmommy said...

What a coincidence! :) We were there in the afternoon and it was HOT. We didn't see the trampoline :( It probably ended when we were there.

Hopw Amos will recover soon...

J@n!ce said...

Lz Mommy : So coincident, maybe the event was only half a day. ;p

lilifxt said...

hi janice i think the first one is zac and the second one for Amos ...am i right???

i love this art its really an art its very skilfull i agree...i had one fof myself when i was 10 yrs old ....

its good memories for the boys ....ill look around on here for my boys too

hope u had great weekend ...hugs n kisses

Chinneeq said...

boys are boys huh...so DARING!!!

Amel said...

GREAT pics! Hope Amos feels better now. :-))))

And I LUVVVVVVVVVV the paper sculptures. VERY brilliant indeed he he he...

Hazel said...

so good hah u have 2 kids.first time here.

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Alwaya glad to see you around here. Thanks for visiting. You guessed correctly ;p

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Zac is so much braver than me ;)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Very artistic right? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Hazel : Welcome you here...

Trix said...

Hi Janice...such lovely pictures,especially the posing at the top.Looks like lots of fun for all..except Amos...hope he feels a lot better now :)
Hope your day is going great over there my friend ..the paper sculptures are so cool as well.

Anonymous said...

left one is Zac? i like the jumping trampoline! looks fun!

Adrian said...

Janice!! Looks like you had a real fun outing!! I like the bungy like thingy!! Looks really cool!! Hope little Amos is better now! :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

zac on the left and amos on the right =)

oh too bad amos did not enjoy, never mind you can always go back anyway when he's well

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Amos is still having cough, it gets esp bad at night. Zac is down with high fever just this morning. Just feel bad when the boys are sick. :(

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : The sun is too hot to really enjoy the day plus the fact that Amos is unwell. Luckily, Zac wass still able to enjoy some time of thrill... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks, Zac is down with high fever today. Sigh !!

Trinity said...

I love that paper sculpture very much!! Would love to have one, someday!

The Bimbo said...

Wah the trampoline thing really looks fun le! You all were so lucky to go on the right day!!!

Mariuca said...

The boys look like they really had some major fun Janice! And I brought them some lollipops, hope they feel better soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Oop, my playground during my childhood is not this look!!!
there should has some cucumber, long bean, sweet potato, tomato...& etc plants....haha, yes, the vegetable farm was my playground when i still a child.

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I also have a paper sculpture of myself quite sometimes back but I think I've misplaced it :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Ya loh, we din even know got event there ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the lolli ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jong : Looks like you have a fun playground when younger ;)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! Can I go with you guys next time? I'll bring my own lunch...hehe:)

I noticed that your pagerank came up from 0 to 3. Mine did the same. Anyway, I'm glad it did!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Of course you could. My PR went up to 3? That's a good news. I've not been monitoring it for a while now thinking its still at rock bottom.... hehe.... THANKS for informing :)

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Zac must be enjoyed his afternoon. So daring of him. Hey I like the paper sculpture. Guess the right one is Amos & right is Zac. Am i right?

J@n!ce said...

Lili : You are right !! :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Hi, Janice. I like the first photo. You're seen to be one cute and beautiful Mum with two cute kids...

Good day...

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : haha.. thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape