Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-24

Popeyes Fast Food Restaurant at T3


We went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 recently. This was our 2nd time there. Most of the shops were opened compared to the first time we went. Tried at this Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit fast food restaurant my friend recommended me. The chicken is so tender & juicy, however, it is a bit small & if you opt to have 2 piece of the chicken both thigh parts. You have to pay additional ...... 50 cents.... sigh !!
Luckily, the food is good. I love the cajun fries too. I think I will visit again :)

27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

DK said...

I love their mash potato!! :D

J@n!ce said...

DK : Is it? I will try this side dish my next visit :)

Anonymous said...

wow I have never purposely gone out to the airport for food or otherwise. it must be nice that the airport is so close!

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Singapore is very small, Airport is only a 15 mins drive from my home... kekeke ;p

chartao said...

Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit fast food restaurant is here!

it's the first one isn't it...

i guess i saw it in Hong Kong Airport but never try!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Try it. *thumbs Up* :)

kegler747 said...

There used to be a Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit resto near our place about 5 years ago and I love their mash potato and of course the biscuit ;) But now it is already closed. The nearest one I think is more than 20 kms. from our home so I haven't been to Popeyes for more than 2 years now I think :(

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

The Q and wait was long? The food's great there but I remembered waiting almost 1/2 hr for my 2 pieces of fried chicken before!! Best part, only 3 tables of customers *bang.head*

Agnes said...

hi,
we have Popeyes here at Abu Dhabi, i love their chicken too

Anonymous said...

dont think got popeye rest here, if got sure try it out

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan, we used to have Popeye's here, a long time ago. Would love to try it again cause i remember liking it then! :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I've heard pple saying the mashed potatoe is awesome. I will try it on my next visit.

J@n!ce said...

Napa : Looks like they need to improve on their service ah...;)

J@n!ce said...

Napa : Looks like they need to improve on their service ah...;)

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : I din know of the restaurant until recently my friend recommend to me :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Looks like it has withdrawn from Malaysia? It only started over at our side not too long I think at the airport :)

WaterLearner said...

Wow visited second time already? I only visited that one time when you told me it was worth going :-)

Have a Great Week Ahead!

Amel said...

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I MISS Popeye's cajun fries. I'm gonna get some when I'm back in Indo he he he...Too bad here in supermarkets I've never found any frozen cajun fries. Oh well he he he...

Anonymous said...

Thought you'd want to know about this > http://www.mitchteryosa.com/2008/03/24/beware/

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Go there for dinner since you are staying so near now? :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I cant see frozen cajun fries here too. How nice to be able to try it once again when you are back to Indonesia a few months later? :)

J@n!ce said...

Mitch : Thanks for informing... duno who is the culprit. I did not join the community :(

J@n!ce said...

Jon : Sure, will check it out :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Glad you enjoyed your meal.

If you have time, I tagged you on my blog. Thanks.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks, will check it out :)

Rozella said...

Omg I love Popeyes! It's just too bad that we don't get it here in Msia :(

J@n!ce said...

Rozella : I heard from my Malaysian friends that Popeyes has withdrawn from your country.... so sad ;(

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape