Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-08-01

My NEW Mahjong Set

I bought a new set of A1 size mahjong tile recently. Its pinkish purple in color & cost S$85. The old set has a couple of chip off tiles cos the boys kept throwing them on the floor. Arrgghhhhh :(
Thanks to my friends who "sponsor" the set ;p

33 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Trinity said...

am I the first here??

Trinity said...

ah yes!! hehehe... Janice, you are good at playing mahjong? I think it's fun!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Yes, you are first here. I enjoyed playing the game leisurely :)

Mariuca said...

Janice, I'm baaaaccck!!! :):):) Missed u woman!

Oh this is a perfect colour, I love it! And this is a good buy for u since u are a Mahjong fan, have fun!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Nice to see you back !! Yes, I chose the color cos its pinkish purple. YAY :):)

Juliana said...

wow...i only ever play mahjong at PC game :D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, jan, looking at this mahjong set makes my hand itch lar!! hehe..

the color is just perfect for you, dear! mine is light pink color! :) I'm sure you're gonna hv yr MJ session tonight, rite! haha!!

Happy Friday!!

The Bimbo said...

Hi Janice. :)

Wa lucky girl. brand new set brings a new flood of good luck :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : I started to learn playing the game via computer game too & then endless time of sitting beside players to watch them play. LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I played twice using the new set but both times also lose leh. wahahhaha :D

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I hope my luck will come soon, been losing... sigh !! ;p

Farah Deen said...

that looks like a pretty mahjong set. So, you play mahjong often? I have no idea how to play the game, but it would be nice to at least know how it works.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Your mahjong set looks grand...

Mariuca said...

He he, even in ur avatar pic, you're wearing ur fave color! Just dropping by to wish u and the boys a good weekend. :):):)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a nice set. It reminds me of my parents because they enjoy playing mahjong. Enjoy your new mahjong.

BTW, I have a fun Mommy Spa tag for you.

J@n!ce said...

Farah : I do play once in a while. Its really enjoyable :)

J@n!ce said...

DoDong : Thanks ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, yes I love the color. Hope you have a fantastic Sunday. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I rem my dad used to play a lot when I'm younger too. I played with him occasionally :)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

happy Sun + Day! Cheers ya! :P

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Hope you had a great Sunday? :)

Amel said...

HO HO HO HO HO...HAVE FUN then with your new Mahjong set! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks. It sure bring lots of FUN :)

Mizohican said...

Ah! Thanx for the reminder! A new point on my "Things to do before I turn 30" list. - Learn how to play Mahjong.

I still remember having the game on my old Samurai Nintendo video games along with the likes of Mario Bros and Contra, when I was a little kid back in the early 80s.

Unfortunately here in India, one doesn't get an opportunity to play anymore. Will definitely learn about the game before I turn 30.

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : You're still so young ah !! hehehe ;)
Yes, learn the game its FUN but addictive ok !! :):)

Anonymous said...

Oh!! u are making my hands itchy!!! i wanna play MJ .... lolx

Bobby Revell said...

I sometimes play Mahjong on my computer. If I had a real set, I'd lose all the pieces...haha!

J@n!ce said...

Jen : LOL. Let's organize one with Elin :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : As I play along, I realized the tiles getting lesser too... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!!! mahjong eh? are you a season player? I know the rules to it but still not good at 'knowing' what others want....

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I'm not a season player lah. I do play occasionally ;p

Anonymous said...

Nice mahjong set. I have always enjoyed a game of mahjong during the weekends with my old friends. It is the most interactive game (if you know what i mean)

J@n!ce said...

SIR : I agree. Its a good time to catch up with friends over a few rounds of games too :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape