Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-08-22

6 Layers of You

I've just been tagged by Jean & Marzie on 6 Layers...of You. It's another great meme to know a particular person better.

::START::

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link of the here.
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join. Copy this Participants

List:
Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | | All Things Me | Feels Like Home | Because Life Is Fun | Blessings and Beyond | Mommy Earns Money Online | Pinay Mommy Online| Clark & Butchay’s Blog | Butchay’s World | Simply Jen | Jenny Said So | My Online World | My Life in this Wonderful World | Biz-N-Honey | Aeirin’s Collections | My Precious Niche |Eds Mommy Life |Just Me.. Eds | My BIG Picture | Merger Guru | Quicker8 | Insights from the Grocery Cart | MindBubbles| LivingtheHealthyLife | VanityKit | Stripe&Yellow | SomethingPurple| Em’s Detour | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Tints of My Heart | Morphed | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis | kathycot cooks | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Blog In to Space | Dancing With Butterflies | Twisted Angel | Pieces of Me | Just Let Go | Blessed Chic | Hobbies and Such | My World in My Own Word | Colorful World of Shiela| The Shopaholic Nightingale | Day to Day Miracles | Can of Thoughts | Designs By Vhiel | Anything and Everything in Between | Vhiel’s Corner | Lovin’ Life | BigMoneyList | Crissy’s Library | Crissy’s Zone | Crissy’s Haven | Vis Vires | Amazingly Me | Jenn Was Here | Shutter Happenings | Le Kulitszie Familie | Embracing Myself | BLOGSILOG |Digiscrapz: Captured Memories |Cherry’s Comfort Zone |Thinking Out Loud |Buzzy Me |Wishing and Hoping |My Blog Portfolio |Get Paid to Blog! |PRC Board Exam Results | Teacher’s Corner | Pinay WAHM | Random Thoughts | Explore Manila | My Colorful World | Bermuda or L.A. | celebrating life | my life is peachy | belly, body and beyond |Woman Style | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | The Callalily Space | Juliana’s Site | A Simple life | Mommy’s Little Corner | Life’s Sweets and Spices | Moms… Check Nyo | Simple Delights | Motherhood in a Nutshell | marshimallows | A Great Pleasure | Ramblings of The Phat | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis kathycot cooks | My Random Thoughts | My World | Mom Knows Everything | Tailgaternetwork | Zook Light | Melinda Zook | Me, Myself and I | Stranded Life | iHeartREVIEWS | Lady Banana | A Great Pleasure | Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery | BEING WOMAN | See N Read | The Real Deal, The Real Me | My Virtual Closet | My Views On My So Called Life | Her Name is NOY| No Place Like Home | Digital Life Scraps | Tickled Pink Digiscrap | Angelika | Angelika’s Other Blog | In The Life Of…Mne | Everything Has A Reason | In My Kitchen | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder |restnrileks | STUDENTS BLOG | KWENTONG PINAS | KWENTO NI ENDAY | BlogHop | Otwarte | Wilstop | Let’s Travel Philippines | Caffeinated Muse | Faery Dancing | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder | Diane | Anything Goes! | Shae- Shae Blog | It’s a woman’s world! | The Music of My Heart | This is a Miracle... | The Chronicles of Leonard | The Brainy Bimbo |All About Your Child | Thots N Tales |

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Janice
– Birth date: April 1
– Birthplace: Singapore
– Current Location: Singapore
– Eye Color:Brown
– Hair Color: Brown
– Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Chinese
– The shoes you wore today: White sandels
– Your weakness: Emotional
– Your fears: Ghost
– Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life: To strike ToTo.... LOL :)

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: What??
– Your first waking thoughts: I need to pee!
– Your best physical feature: Legs
– Your most missed memory: Moments with my late brother

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
– Single or group dates: Both
– Adidas or Nike: Both
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Both

LAYER FIVE:
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: Never thought of interviewing anyone
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: Money Not Enough
– Name two of your passions in life : Kids & Coffee
– Least favorite time of day: Afternoon

LAYER SIX:
– Use hairspray or gel: Gel in sec school
– Your favorite meal: Spicy food on cold days
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: Black
– Listen to classical music: Sometimes
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: No

::END::



36 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I did this one already a little while ago, Janice!!! NICE to get to know you better...so you're a coffee addict, eh? HE HE HE HE HE...

Anyway, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go home HA HA HA HA HA...

Btw, I've got no internet connection at home since yesterday afternoon. I HOPE it'll be on again today, but we'll see!!!

- Amel's Realm

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't know what AIM is ... LOL!

I've already done this tag but thanks for thinking of me for the tag :D

bokjae said...

Hey j@nice thanks for remembering me for this tag! Got a few this week so will put your's up a bit later! Cheers! I guess now I know you a bit better with this meme!

Mariuca said...

I agree la Janice!! You got great legs mah!! And looks like we both wanna be RICH he he!! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Jan! B is here with me! He says your header is very nice, with all the frills! He even noticed the difference from the old header ha ha! :):):)

Juliana said...

Thanks Janice for this tag. But I did this tag also while ago :D

have a nice weekend

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Just felt uneasy with limited internet connection right? HANG on for a little while. Have a great weekend ahead :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : LOL !! AIMless lah !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm always dreaming of striking rich. There's so much things I wanna do if that day ever arrives ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : So nice of B to sit down to blog hop with you. Janice said " Hello B !!" :):)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Looks like most of the pple has done it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Added you in the master list! Kindly update this post with the new added blogs when you have time!~ Thanks!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan!! thanks for doing this tag! i've added u to my list! :)

oh, i agreed wt u on yr legs being yr best physical feature. U've a long nice leg. ;)

Happy Saturday, jan! :) Enjoy yr weekend wt yr family!

chartao said...

Okie, i'll do this tag. Give me some time, ok?

Have a nice weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Yen : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Sure, take your time ;p

The Bimbo said...

Thanks for the tag Janice. Will try to do it soon. :)

The Bimbo said...

Thanks for the tag Janice. Will try to do it soon. :)

Mariuca said...

Oh me too, forever dreaming abt becoming a millionaire sigh!! :)

Hey, I brought u some Mug Cake. Hope u like it and maybe u can try out the recipe too, simple mah! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Ok, thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Wow, your mug cake sure looks easy to make you are successful this time round. Cheers :)

eastcoastlife said...

This is an old meme. I did it a year ago too. :)

Juliana said...

hi Janice,

i hope u have time to visit my post in here :D

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Wow, its been a year & still circulating ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Hope Jason is feeling better now. Hugs.... :)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

monday blue.. start the week with a SMILE :P "加油"

chartao said...

i did the tag already, check it out!

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for this tag Janice. I'll do it soon.

J@n!ce said...

Terence : May you have a good week ahead too :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Sure, thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks, take your time :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tag...ooohhh I really need to find time to sort out all my tags...love them so much and everyone who knows that, has been tagging me with big and small tags...

thank you! *muack*

my weakness is also too emotional! sobbing over drama series? sounds familiar?

Trinity said...

Janice thanks for the tag... I am so lazy blogging these days because I have so many papers to finish these weeks... I will do this as soon as I feel into blogging again ok? :-) *hugs*

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : LOL !! Yes, I can sob over drama series ;p

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Take you time. I'm blogging lesser nowdays too :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape