Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-08-26

Bob The Builder?

I bought this toy for the boys since beginning of the year. However, due to its small parts. I only bring it out for them to play recently. I think it may be still way to tough for them, esp Amos.... he is seen most of the time sweeping the parts all over the floor & creating a mess.


I thought Zac how to assemble the parts together using the tools that are provided. He is such a faster learner. He actually help me to assemble the table you see in the pic. I made the chair so the little man can sit on it. Amos was curious with the output and kept staring at it. hahaha :D

32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

YAY first commenter after a looooong time!

Love the tiny furniture, no wonder Amos was so curious! :):):)

Kat said...

I love how kids get so amazed by funny things.

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a great toy. It will enhance the boys' creativity.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

That's a cool looking toy :D And that chair and table looks so cute ... fast learner isn't he?

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : The toy is actually a tad too tough now for them. Assistance is required ;p

Thanks for being my first commenter :)

J@n!ce said...

Kat : That's rite. Thanks for dropping over ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Actually, I din expect the parts to be so small. Its difficult to manage & gets messy ;p

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Zac can learn fast if given lots of motivation & encouragement :)

chartao said...

Not bad...

but the chair too small for both Zac and Amos

lilifxt said...

hi dear how are u? i missed u alot im trying to get myself back to blogging very soon missed u and the boyz

kegler747 said...

What a coincidence, I bought this same toy for my 4-year old cousin for his birthday. It is like a bigger version of Lego :) I would like to try my building skills with this one someday.

Amel said...

GO Zac! I agree with you that it seems Amos is still too young to know what it's all about, but they're having fun nevertheless he he he he...

Chinneeq said...

looks like my hse is gonna be filled with the boys toys soon :P

Anonymous said...

such toys are fantastic for building creativity cells in the kids but they totally freak me out when it comes to finding them...just like those tiny legos that fix into a plane or whatever...one part gone missing and there goes the plane - unfinished...

I always need to find ice-cream tubs to fill each set up....I'm not a toy-buying mommy so all these stuff are birthday gifts to my kids...*sigh*...

Lemonjude said...

Wah, if give that to me, I will also like you, so many pieces take times to check 1 by 1. He is great can assemble that out in fast...

Sorry for not popping by ur blog for long. Send you a gift here - http://judychow.blogspot.com/2008/08/brilliante-weblog-premio-2008.html

Juliana said...

wow...this is good toy for learn

sting said...

oohh, he's good with his hands ya? that chair looks quite complicated to make :-)

Trinity said...

hahaha.. Amos is cutee! Playing and building something with hands is important for children, well done Janice!

btw, do you plan to go to Magelang? it's way too far if you go there by bus from Jakarta Janice...

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Definitely ;)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Nice to see you back again. Hope everything is fine with your family over there !! Miz ya ;p

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I went to my sis house & saw the same kind of building toys but its bigger in size & I thought that would be more suitable for my kids. The one I bought is really too small ;)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, they had fun after all :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : I think so too. You had to buy 2 sets at the same time somemore :):)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I've got lots of Toyogo containers at home to store all those toys. I agree with you that locating of the small parts is a tedious job. I had a had time finding this little gadget for the Thomas & Train I bought for them. They were still playing 10 mins ago & then it was lost !! :(

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Thanks Judy. Will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Yes, good learning toy :)

J@n!ce said...

Sting : Thanks. Its actually not too difficult. The tougher ones will be to make a bike. I still cant figure out how to make it cos some of the parts don't seem to come along in the box as stated :(

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Its for my helper. She is going back for Raya end of Sep :)

WaterLearner said...

Looks like the boys really love this!

How's things my buddy? Sorry for not dropping by for so long. Had been really busy and fell sick after my US trip.

Happy Weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Glad to see you again !! Must be a tiring trip for you. Do take care of yourself. *hugssss* :)

LZmommy said...

This set of toy looks fun for the boys :) and you had a great time bonding with them :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : It would be perfect if the parts are bigger cos I find it too small to handle actually ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape