Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-03-27

Fry Egg???

My first venture to "fry egg" in a restaurant yesterday.



By the way, this is no ordinary egg !!

It is actually an ice-cream "egg" which I have created out of durian flavour ice-cream (for the egg yolk) & vanilla (for the white) !! So creative right? ;p

This is something extra ... ...for additional S$2, you get to make your own ice-cream from their generous varieties of flavour & toppings !! WOW !!


Yuki Yaki at Marina Square is a 3-in-1 buffet offering Steamboat, Teppanyaki & Ice-Cream (optional), totally new dining concept.

The tables are really spacious. It is equipped with two in-built stoves for steamboat and teppanyaki. Those who loves dessert will applause to the idea of self made ice-cream. The teppanyaki pan is thoroughly cleansed by the service staff and the thermostat adjusted to a cold temperature, ready for ice cream making. That's a cool way to end a satisfying meal :):)
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator.

Marzie

42 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha lucky I visited u tonight Janice, so happy! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Wow! I love ur ice cream Janice! It looks so good! :)

Mariuca said...

Sounds like a wonderful dinner and everything looks delish! :):):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, i love yr ice-cream ,jan!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yalar, so creative!! this place looks great!! I love steamboat & teppayaki!! good!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yummm!!! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

For a moment there, I though it was a real egg :D

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

i thought it was a real egg... i never knew na may ganyang concept na rin ice cream there. I would definitely try that resto pag uwi namin pinas. Yumyum.. thanks for sharing

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Congrats you hit DOUBLE FC *Yipee* in a row !!

I attempted to make a flower out of YAM(petals) & Cappucino(stem) flavour ice-cream but doesn't turn out good. The egg looked amazing !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : The herbal soup was delish. It was a perfect dinner :):)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha, really misleading right? :):)

J@n!ce said...

Bams : Thanks, we can actually made our own ice-cream at home also. Its really easy :):)

Blur Ting said...

wah, looks like I must try this place out soon!

cre8tone said...

Wow! This is nice!~

Chinneeq said...

must do it by yourself? that is fun!!

Anonymous said...

hey, this is truly a nice place! maybe i should bring my hubbie and parents there too. Need to reserve first? Crowded?

The Bimbo said...

hehe I've been there once with Love too. Lovely place. the ice cream wasn't great to taste but it was fun "cooking" it.

Anonymous said...

*Scream*
Great Place!!!!
Must find an opportunity to go...too tempting!!!
Thanks for this!

Juliana said...

looks yummy ;)

have a nice weekend, if you have time. come to see how Jason took my picture ^_^

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Yes, go with CH & the boys. More pple merrier :):)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Indeed a new experience to dining :):)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Yes, the fun part is DIY the ice-cream yourself ;p

J@n!ce said...

MsSheepy : It can get really crowded over the weekends & public holidays. So better to reserve :):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Yes, the cool part is the DIY process. Not so much of consuming it.... hahaha :D

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Your 2 boys will love it :):)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Jason took your pic at the centre. It was really good !! :):)

wen said...

wow! that is something special. and i thought how come u didnt kow how to fry egg initially..hehe

J@n!ce said...

Wen : LOL !! Frying egg is something I still know out of my minimal cooking abilities ;)

Enchie said...

Nice! want to experience it too :D

Amel said...

YUM...next time I go to Sgp again, I should come here!!! :-D

Monica said...

Oooo, love that idea! and you're so creative Janice ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : Do you have that over kind of dining over at your side? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Oh yes, the food are fresh n good :):)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : hehe, thanks ;p

Jackie said...

Well I must say you had me going there for a minute.

I couldn't figure out why in the world you would be frying an egg in a restaurant.

This is so cool. I have never been to such a place. It really looks like an egg!!

What a wonderful and creative post Janice!

Hugs,
Jackie:-)

Jackie said...

Congrats Marzie...wow she is really on a roll this week!! she's FC everywhere I go!!:-)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks, I love my self made ice-cream egg too ;p

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday bash. The food looks delicious. I love the thought of making your own ice-cream. That's so cool.

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday bash. The food looks delicious. I love the thought of making your own ice-cream. That's so cool.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, this is my first attempt to create one in a restaurant ;)

Rowena said...

NIce blog. Like the ice cream egg. Pls add me too. http://etherrah.blogspot.com Thanks and God Bless

J@n!ce said...

Rowena : Hi. Added !! :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape