Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-03-04

Zac is back to school today !! :)

I came home yesterday & my helper told me that Amos classmate bite his arm. I immediately went to check on my boy & could clearly see the teeth mark which appeared RED on his fair skin. Poor thing !! I asked Amos what happened? He cried, "A fat fat boy bite me!!"
My helper only noticed it when he showered for Amos & saw the 'teeth mark'. If its not for the mark, we wouldn't have know that Amos was injured.

I was unhappy that the school did not inform us of the matter which the assistant did witness it. I felt that at least we should be informed if injury (no matter how small) occurred to the kids in school so that we could react if it gets serious esp there are bi-weekly physical play involved !! *sigh*

Zac can finally return to school today after resting at home for so .... LONG. I brought Zac to the doctor to confirm that he is well and to get the doctor's memo (re-certify that Zac is fit for school) as requested by Zac's school. I was surprised when the nurse told me I have to pay S$5 for the memo & another S$10+ for consultation fee. I was expecting to leave with just that memo without any charges cos its a re-visit. I wasn't comfortable paying for that amount so I asked the nurse to speak to the doctor again. In the end, the doctor waived off the S$5 memo but their clinic still need to incur the consultation fee :(:(
I called up another clinic near my house to check about the fees. I explained the scenerio to the nurse and she told me they do not charge consultation for re-visits on the same illness at all !!
I felt paying something extra bcos I entered the 'wrong' clinic the other day !! *bang head*

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Carlo
JANICE NG © 2009

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

That memo is quite expensive. At least the good news is that Zac will be going to school again :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! i saw yr comments coming in at AGP. Thanks! I'll reply to u when i am free, k! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh no!! poor amos!! what a naughty fat boy!! >< I am mad for you too, jan! The school shld inform parents abt this. Here's a hug for my adorable amos!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I thought so too. I'm wondering how he is doing in school today. He must be missing his friends so much. Will check on him tonite when he returns :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay!! Zac can go back to school oredi!! sure jumping for joy Zac! :)

what a bummer! hv to pay for re-visit! lucky you asked the nurse to talk to doctor, then can waived off 5 bucks. But still *bang head* !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Sure, take your time. Thanks for giving Amos your lovely support :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

nvm lar, jan! now u know how 'honest' is this clinic. Then next time, dont go there anymore! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello jan!! you're here at the same time!! *HUGZ* to you!! Hv a great day!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Precisely !! The medical bill can cost a bomb to us when the boys are sick. Sometimes, we just need to voice out our concern. I learnt that from others. Cannot suffer silent !! LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : We went to the 'expensive' clinic bcos the resident doctor at the one we usually go was out of town !! :(:(

Mariuca said...

Morning sweetie! Wah poor Amos!!!!!! Last time it was Zac right kena "bully" by a classmate!!! :(:(:(

Mariuca said...

Alamak, sorry u kena trick la Janice, but next time u know better than to go to that same doctor yeah? Glad to hea Zac is feeling better. :):):)

Mariuca said...

oooops heaR I mean lol! ;)

Pia said...

that happens a lot. i had an experience similar to that when i was still a kid in school. but the thing was i also hit my classmate for hitting me. harhar! anyway, i don't have EC on my new blog anymore. i didn't put any ads in it. i just wanted to maintain it as it is... personal. thanks for the visit.

GagayMD said...

hmp!?!?

do memos really need to be that costly?whata clinic!???

GagayMD said...

good te jan that Zac is back at school now!

Anonymous said...

boo for Amos incident (I would be fuming down my way to the school!!!), yeah for Zac being able to go back to school....

eastcoastlife said...

ah... Zac's going back to school already. that's good news. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! i've replied yr email!! and i just got myself a linkwithin at TGB! Thanks for sharing, dear!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You can still rem the incident when Zac got stretched on his face ah? Luckily, it healed in a week *phew*

All bcos the resident doctor at the clinic which I usually go was not working that day & the relieve doctor just sucks. Those that will really make you "vomit blood" talking to him if you get what I mean. So I brought Zac to the other one but.... (the story continues)

Anyway, Zac has recovered & that's the most important. It can be a nightmare when the boys are sick.

May God bless my boys :):)

J@n!ce said...

Pia : I was surprised that Amos did not cry when the "bigger size boy" hit him. Usually he would. I have a feeling he must be so scare of him so he didn't dare to cry out. Poor thing !! *hug*

Thanks for telling me abt your intention. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Gagay : Actually the doctor at the clinic is good, its just the nurses there giving me headache :(

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : His English teacher just resigned last week. At this moment, only a relief teacher. I will talk to him soon :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : He played so much PC game during these days at home that kinda got addicted. He returned from school yesterday & immediately requested to play the games. *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I will add TGB to my blogroll too :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thanks fro adding TGB to yr blogroll, woman!! and yay!! it's working perfectly in yr blog!! i love lar this widget and it's so cool!! :)

cre8tone said...

Welcome back to school!~

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for your advise & I'm loving the new widget ;)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Yes, its good to have him back to school after missing lesson for so long :)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

i last time also enter wrong clinic. haha. muz take down or note down on a list lor.

btw, catch the new taiwan drama "Starlit". Very nice lor :)

J@n!ce said...

Terence : I heard its a good drama too. Thanks for sharing :):)

Monica said...

awww poor Amos! what a naughty fat fat boy!

Monica said...

oh I'm glad Zac's well and going back to school!! ;-)

Lee said...

Hi Janice, was at Wen's place noticed your comment you love long hair.
Me too...especially women, ha ha.
Yes, keep long hair...looks nice.
You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart. Lee.

Jackie said...

I agree keep your long hair. I also am very glad to hear that Zach is better and back to school!!

Love and hugs,

Jackie:D

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Lee : Thanks, have a good weekend :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : I went to meet up the teacher yesterday & she showed me the boy that could have bitten Amos. She said the boy will just grab & bite. Sounded really scary isn't it? :(

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Yes, we are all "long hair lovers". Have a great weekend ahead, Jackie :):)

Anonymous said...

good to know that he is well and able to go back to school for fun time!

Heart of Rachel said...

Poor Amos. I hope that incident won't happen again. It's the responsibility of the teachers to report things like this to parents.

I'm glad Zac is back to school. I'm sure he's happy to see his teachers and classmates again.

Happy weekend!

Monica said...

just grab & bite?! ahh! scary indeed.

J@n!ce said...

Monica : That's right !! :(

Blur Ting said...

The clinic shouldn't charge for the memo. Consultation fee should cover everything. I mean, how many seconds does it take to write a memo!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Precisely :(

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape