Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-03-13

Yummilicious Muffin from Chocolat N' Spice

My good friend, Yvonne, bought me these muffin recently. She always introduce yummy food to me. She said I will definitely like them !! True enough, they are superb!! :):)

The muffins are soft, moist and not too sweet. I heard that there are many different types of muffins available. The bestseller being the chocolate chip muffin, which you see in the picture. The crusty chocolate rice top and molten chocolate inside can be really addictive.


You can get it at :
Chocolat N' Spice
Blk 1, #01-18, Tangjong Pagar Plaza.
Singapore 082001

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Jean
JANICE NG © 2009

41 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

f

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay!! FC here!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hehe, sorry for the f word, i was so excited to see no comment here yet, so when the window pops up, i quickly type a word. :P

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, i love choco muffin!! yumm, jan!!! :)

Mariuca said...

Alamak missed again!!

Mariuca said...

Congrats Jean!!!

Mariuca said...

Lucky got muffins here he he, thanks Janice! But now I'm even more hungry looking at the yummy muffins! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I can totally understand your excitement. The faster hand win mah !! :)

My friend got bought 4 for me. I finished one, the 2 boys shared 2 each & left one for hubs actually. This morning I woke up, the last one was gone. I think my helper gave it to my boys again. hahaha :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You gals are so funny, esp Jean with the letter 'f' there. LOL !!

The muffin soooooooo.... delicious. I wanna get more !! :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thanks, marzie!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha, that's right, jan! the faster hand wins!! :)

hahaaha.. the boys sure love this muffin! poor yr hubbs cannot try this yummy~licious muffin. But nvm, you guys can always go there and buy again, rite! ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hey jan, it's friday today!! Happy friday to you and Happy weekend!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Definitely!! Nice food sure worth a visit to travel all the way :):)

eastcoastlife said...

I have tried their muffins. Love them too. The chocolate ones are really nice.

eastcoastlife said...

Oh... there is the banana walnut which I like too. yum yum

LEon said...

The flagship is in Shunfu. Yes they were NICE!

cre8tone said...

Simply yummy!

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I will try their banana walnut next time. Thanks for recommending ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Yes, Tanjong Pagar is the new outlet ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, you used so many smileys so cute ;)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Those that keep you eating one after another.... ;) ~~~~

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That shop is gonna be so packed now that it on your blog. *wink*

Ok, I'm drooling on my keyboard now...

Heart of Rachel said...

Those muffins looks so yummy. I like the thought of molten chocolate inside. *slurp* :)

Enchie said...

looks mouth-watering, gonna have some this weekend, but not chocolate n' spice :(

Monica said...

oh so YUMMY!! *drooling* ;-)

The Bimbo said...

Wah they really look yummy! I want them too. By any chance do you know how much they cost?

Mummy Moon said...

Looks so yummy,he he any branch in KL?

emilayusof said...

that is so yummy!

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Haha. Thanks *blush*

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, so tempting... I'm missing the muffin now :)~~~

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : Are you home baking with your mummy? :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Its so good that you can easily pop down 2 :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I think the prices varies for different flavour between S$1 - $1.50. If not mistaken :)

J@n!ce said...

Moon : Unsure abt that. I think may not :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : You should try it if got chance. You will love it :)

Juliana said...

looks yummy ;)

I want to share our happiness to you, in here ^___^.

eastcoastlife said...

I go to the one in Shunfu. Must go early to buy. :)

Amel said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSS on your part-time job, Jan!!! Yeah, it's good to be able to find some job if you need extra money. :-))))

J@n!ce said...

Jul : Congrats to Jason for peeing inside the potty now ;)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks for telling me !! Will take note of it :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape