Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-05-13

MahJong Lovers ... ....

For mahjong players out there, I think it is a familiar word we hear when we wanna "eat" tiles from the player before you.

However, the following mahjong tiles you see below are really meant to be eaten.
They are made of white & dark chocolate. Hubs bought them from HK !! :)
I found "Fa Cai", "Ba Tong" & "Ba Wan" in the packaging :):)~~~~


JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Marzie

34 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

chop!

Mariuca said...

Hahahhahah B was checking out meow diaries from his Apple, Jaan and I noticed ur new post from my blogroll there, so quickly came over to chop hahhahaha!

Mariuca said...

YAY! :)

Mariuca said...

Wah so sweet hubbs brought u home mahjong chocs Jan! Ur fave game mah lol!!! :):):)

wen said...

phoong!!!!!

i wanna eat fa cai!!!

MsSheepy said...

oh gosh this is too cute to be eaten leh.....

i wish singapore sells this, i can buy for my mahjong gang :P

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Congrats !! You did a DOUBLE !! :):)

So nice you have B to help with with the Meow Diaries ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Yes, I like the FA CAI too. One more tai mah !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

MsSheepy : The chocolate is yummy, there are only 5 pcs left in the fridge now. :) ~~~

Enchie said...

interesting you can eat and play :D

Mariuca said...

Yay! Maybe I can make it a hattrick 3 times in a row woo hoo!

Mariuca said...

Thank you for the linky love sweetie!

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : That's right, just worried that my friend might eat the wrong "tile". LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, perform a "turkey" - strike 3 in a row :)

Monica said...

wow mahjong made of chocolate! I love chocolate :-D

Mibebepreciosio said...

Wow Janice, u make me drool...
It definitely look yummilicous :)p
Yr hub is so sweet ya

Angeline said...

Oh Wow!!! That's so cool!
For a Chocolate Fanatic like me, I think I will 'eat' shi-san-yao!
*laugh*

eastcoastlife said...

That's cute! I'm going to look for them when I go to HK. :)

J@n!ce said...

Lynn : He knows I love to play MJ, so a choco MJ is a perfect treat :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : YAY !! We are all choco lovers :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Too bad there are only 3 different tiles in the packaging. Great idea to have shi san yao :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Interesting right? :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yum yum!!! two of my fave things in one! perfect!! :)

JK said...

I don't know anything about mahjong but this, I would love!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Its MINE TOO. YAY :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Better don't know about it cos once you know, you will get HOOKED !! haha :D

The Bimbo said...

wahah so nice! perfect gift for mahjong lovers...

Lee said...

Hi Janice, thats the first time I see something like this.
Sure would make a great present too.
I have a brand new mahjong set, still untouched, in the box.

I love playing poker, small stakes max $1.00, and hope to find a friend teach me play mahjong.

You have real cute kids there.
Have a pleasant weekend and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : But too bad my mj kaki din get a chance to try it. haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Lee : Thanks for your kind words :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's so cool! First time I've seen something like that.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its so unique that I just have to take a pic of it :)

Sam said...

That is amazing I never seen before something like this delicious and want to try it!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Its creatively done & very nice too :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape