Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-05-18

Amos unique sleeping position ...

Amos woke up and cried for his auntie last weekend while taking a nap. After that he dozed off again but in an uneasy sleeping position with head facing down. He was so funny!!

I showed the picture to him the next day and told him that was how he slept the day before. He cannot help laughing and kept asking me, "how come I sleep like that???" hahaha :D


he only maintain in that position for a while cos I turned him over shortly!!
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Marzie

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

chop!

Mariuca said...

morning sweetie! :)

Mariuca said...

I think he was so tired so just slept in whatever position so long as can rest lol! Ha ha good thing u caught the pose eh? :)

cre8tone said...

Cute sleeping pose!~

Monica said...

LOL! so cute :-)

kkf said...

HAHA, sooo cute sleeping position.

Angeline said...

*laugh*
too cute too cute!

wen said...

not easy to post and sleep like that!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You hit FC 3rd in a row liao !! Congrats :):)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : He was really tired I think :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : haha, his funny actions always kept us laughing :)

J@n!ce said...

KKF : So funny to watch him sleep in that way :p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : My MIL was so worried that he cant breathe & urged me to turn him over quickly :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : haha :)

Juliana said...

that is strange position to sleep ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

My son also sleeps like that sometimes. :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Precisely & this was the first time I capture him resting like that ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yohan sleeps like that even now? haha :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape