Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-05-02

Our home in need of maintenance ...

I bought so much toiletries & cosmetics from the recent TBS that they are flooding my washroom now. I have been thinking of container storage to keep my vanity organized so that cleaning will be a breeze for me.

During our recent spring cleaning, I realized that there are so much hair & dirt still stuck on the carpet. I told hubby that it could be time for us to change our 5 yrs old vacuum to those steamer type which I heard are more effective in removing mold and dust mites. You see, we have been staying at our current home for more than 5 yrs and many of our electrical appliances are starting to malfunction. Our washing machine has been working hard for us all these years. Recently, it will stop in the midst of washing & show an "E" (error!!) on the display. My helper also noted that the laundry are not tumbled dry effectively & the washed clothes still dusty. A top load washer is what I prefered but on the other hand, a front load will enable us to stack our dryer on top and save huge amount of space on our relatively small kitchen. These are some of the items that we need to purchase urgently for our home.

Our climate is so humid that white mold are found on most of our wooden furniture. Can you imagine that we actually get a de-humidifier for our store room just for that purpose. LOL!! :)
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Meow Diaries

11 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

chop!

Mariuca said...

Dropping by with a quick hello for u Janice!

Mariuca said...

I need a new vacuum too, mine is totally out, cannot use oredi! ;)

Mariuca said...

Can link back to my meow blog for this FC chop Janice? Thanks sweetie! :)

Juliana said...

Hmmm...We need new vacuum as well ;) Have a nice weekend, Janice.

Angeline said...

*laugh* Your hands are FULL!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Congrats to Meow Diaries for landing their first FC on my blog :):)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Hope you managed to get your ideal vacuum soon. Have a great weekend too :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : A whole list of things to do !! ;)

Mibebepreciosio said...

2day step into Harvey Norman & noticed tat they carry 9.5kg LG Smart Cleaning Washing Machine. Selling at $599 only :( I didn't know there's 9.5kg tats y bought the 11kg if not can save more :(

J@n!ce said...

Lynn : 9.5 kg seems more affordable rite? :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape