Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-06-12

Childhood Wish

I used to envy those families with a big garden to construct a play area for the kids. A playground with the safe choice of playground equipment to keep the kids entertained on my busy days is what I am keen in. My ideal playground is one with a wavy slide that connects up to a colorful roof top house whereby the kids can have some 'private' times up there too !!

There is a swing set at my mother-in-law's house. It has been there for more than 30 yrs & my brother-in-law gave it a new paint recently. However, one can still tell that it is old from the constant screeching sound it produced despite the new coat of paint :)

I am thinking of getting a new swingset to replace the old one. I like the idea of having a tire swing, tire that connects to a chain & can sit 3 or 4 children at the same time. This has always been my childhood wish to own a mini playground, I bet the kids will love it too !! :):)
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
kkf

10 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kkf said...

thats my dream too leh...

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Each and everyone of us has his/her own childhood dream.

Just like you, I had my own dream of how my house would have it to be. I don't know if ever I would realize dream or not... :)

J@n!ce said...

KKF : We share the same dream!! Sadly, till now still cant afford it. *bang head*

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : I wish all the best to fulfilling your dream :):)

The Bimbo said...

mm Why not try to put some oil to see if it'll ease the screeching sound? mm

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan, just got home yesterday so tired! happy weekend! :)

Angeline said...

*hugs*
so similar to mine too!

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Yes, thanks will try it! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for hopping over despite the tiring day out. Muacksss :):)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I found a new playground that is really cool. Will upload the photos soon :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape