Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-06-21

Hoopla @ Parkway Parade

The boys have been watching the programs on Playhouse Disney ever since Daddy subscribed the channel for them during the March holiday this year . They are so familiar with the varies showtime and the names of the characters.

I saw the Disney Hoopla Workshops advertised on the newspaper way before the June holiday begin. I have scheduled a date to bring the boys over.

A min spend of S$30 is required to participate in the Workshop. There are four thematic workshops to choose from. The best part is that they get to bring home a Free Disney Tote Bag (while stocks last!) at the end of it !!

I need to spend at least S$60 for the boys to participate in the workshop. I'm thrilled to know that receipts from Giants are eligible. Its easy task for me to grab S$60 worth of grocery... ...

I enter the workshop with the boys!!
First is the "Handy Manny" station ...

I was surprised that both the boys knew the character names of the tools in the show when the lady asked them. They have never mentioned to me about the names . It was a JOY seeing them so enjoying something they are familiar with !! :):)


Next is Amos' favorite "Little Einsteins" - its all about musical notes.
The boys were required to follow the beat and play their instruments. Zac handled the percussion while Amos was in charge of the drum. The boys knew their rhythm *applause*


Moving on is my favorite cartoon - Winnie The Pooh Bear.
The boys had to drive through the woods to reach the other end... ...

Last but not least, the Mickey Mouse Club House!!
The boys had to complete a puzzle & then find the designated shapes from a pool of balls.


I'm so impressed by all the colorful display & interactive games.
The event is very well organized !!

Hoppla @ Parkway Parade
Date : 29 May - 28 June 2009
Time : 11am to 9pm daily
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Marzie

19 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

chop!

Mariuca said...

Again u came up with a wonderful fun event for ur cuties to enjoy supermom, great work! :):):)

Mariuca said...

LOL happy to see u got to enjoy ur favourite Pooh bear he he! Love all the pics too, so colourful. :)

Juliana said...

Wow...it is so fun. too bad we don't have that in here.

TH said...

wow.. they are so happy! :)

cre8tone said...

great outings!~

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a fun workshop for the boys. I'm sure they had a terrific time. My son also loves Disney Playhouse.

wen said...

i wonder if there is a workshop like this over here! its interesting

kkf said...

wow, looks fun! must bring my boy there, he simply loves mickeymouse clubhouse!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, the photos are so colorful & I get to see my fav cartoon theme there too !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jul : This holiday we really have lots of program for the kids. I'm so busy bringing them all over the country :)

J@n!ce said...

TH : They are indeed thrilled to see the familiar cartoon ;)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : This is one of the most colorful event we attended this holiday :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : My boys are so hooked with the channel that they will s/w on the TV themselves everyday & its definitely channel 34 (playhouse disney) for them :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Really entertaining with those thematic workshops rite? I love it, I attended with them. *blush* :)

J@n!ce said...

KKF : Rem to take lots of pic ;)

call center worker said...

the place in so nice yet it is expensive. Maybe i will try with my kids

Amel said...

WOW!!! If I have kids, I'd also take them there. Looks SO much fun. And Zac is growing tall SO FAST!!!!!! He doesn't look like a child anymore he he...

sem724 said...

Those are really cute kids. The seem to have a really great time watching over the pictures. :D So adorable.
-----------
Philippines Call center

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape