Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-06-02

Air Flown Dumplings from Saint Honore

We used to have Saint Honore Cake Shop many years back. I still rem my mum will queue up to get their egg tart. She will usually purchase them in a dozen. Its been so long since they move out of Singapore.

I'm surprised to see dumplings so nicely wrapped up & presentable from them... .... all the way from Hong Kong!!

The shape of the dumpling is more of a "right angled traingle" rather than those we usually see over here :)

Besides the meat, there are salted egg & peanuts. The whole combination is unique cos I hardly see the latter in a dumpling :)

The taste ... ... SUPERB !! :):)

JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Monica

14 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Monica said...

Good Morning Janice! ;-)

Monica said...

I love dumplings! hmmm...looks really yummy! *drool*

jacss said...

air flown??? wow they r indeed special, good that the taste didn't dissapoint you!!

Amel said...

They look yummy...me want some he he he he...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wah air flown dumplings. They must be something else ya :D

I love dumplings btw.

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Good Morning, Monica. I love dumplings too. I still have 2 in the fridge but they are not airflown ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jacss : I was a bit worried that the taste might not suit me but it was quite close to those we had over here :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Have you eaten dumplings before. We usually had it during this time of the year :)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Yes, its good!! :)~~~

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I like the packaging & really cant bear to peel it open :)

Nessa said...

Looks pretty, the packaging! Reminds me of mooncake boxes :)

Wish I could taste them, looks yummy though.

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : You are right, it does resemble those mooncake packaging. Clever !! :):)

Heart of Rachel said...

They must be really good.

wen said...

i havent had a good one this yr!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape