Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-05

Can I have BIRTHDAY everyday?

The loving brothers went out for a walk yesterday afternoon. It was a beautiful picture seeing them holding each other's hand like that. Do you know that they are screaming their lungs out over the cooking toy back at home :)

Since it was Zac's birthday yesterday. He was entitled to a complimentary "Firehouse Birthday" sundae from Swensen. Not too sure if you are aware of it, adults enjoy the sundae too if you dine in on your birthday :)


Zac was obviously having so much fun over at the restaurant.
So what was Amos doing all this while... ...??
He was so busy entertaining those waitress in the restaurant.
He kept turning around and make them smile with his laughter !!
At the end of the day, Zac asked me if he can have BIRTHDAY everyday??

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

RW said...

Hahaha I wish I didnt have a birthday!

WaterLearner said...

Yo Yo...

Sorry to saying this I think one day late ... Happy Birthday to Zac!!!

Looks like Amos has the traits of a Woman-Charmer huh?

Sorry for the disappearance. Extremely tied up with work the past few days. I did pop by my favourite blogs like yours. But was not able to leave any comments or shouts. Sorry huh.

Blessings!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : As we grow older, each year is more or less the same & don't get to celebrate so much :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks for coming over despite so busy. Don't worry TGIF. Weekends are here... YEAH !! :)

Janice Ng

Trinity said...

Wow... celebrating birthday again! Janice you are a great and loving mom!

Jan, sorry I am late..:-((

Trinity from Rooms of
My Heart

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Jan, those two are such cute little fellows la. I don't think I'll ever see my two boys hold hands like that. In fact the younger one doesn't want to be seen with his brother anywhere near school! Imagine that ... LOL!

mr fong said...

I think coz they are younger so they so cute :P Very cute leh!!!!!!

Mr Fong

Mariuca said...

Phew! I'm still not the last few commenters like yest LOL! :)

The boys look so cute holdin hands. I love the part abt Amos "flirtin" with da waitresses, adorable!! Happy birthday to Zac once again, you sure know how to throw a terrific party Jan! :):):)

Genie Princess

Francine Ann said...

hello janice. belated happy birthday to your son. he looks very happy. theyre blessed to have a very loving mom like you. when theyll grow up, you guys would like brother and sister as it isnt obvious at all that youre a mom. you look young girl!

anyway, an award waiting for you here http://www.macheriefrancine.com/?p=184

Bee Lee said...

Happy-belated birthday to Zac :-) He's so cute and smart, he must have enjoyed the ice-cream so much that he wished to be able to enjoy the same thing everyday, but he will learn that too much of a thing may not be a good thing ;o)

Sam Chan said...

Happy belated birthday to Zac!

Janice, you had successfully made Zac happy. That's why he want to have birthday celebration everyday!

Keep it up! You are indeed a great mum!

Blessings to you and yours

Bobby Revell said...

Uh oh! Little Amos has his eyes on the ladies already!!! He be breaking hearts all over the playground!!!! LOL:)

lilifxt said...

hi janice happy birthday for sweet Zac his cake looks great his pictures are full of joy and happiness that day i wish him all the best same to little Amos the one who is attracting girls ....they have to he is so nice and im s happy to see those lovely pictures of mom and dad and the loving brothers i love them really they remind me of my kids they have many things in common especially their smiles God bless them dear
p.s your picture are nice beautiful mom....:)

kiss the boys for me and happy birthday Zac i hope to see you growing up everyday to be a wonderful man u and your brother

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Zac!! Oooo.. that sundae looks yummy!! :D

FL Sam said...

You little kids really bring so my joys to you. Everyone is enjoying every moments of it.:)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : It was just a simple dinner over at Swensen so that he could enjoy the free dessert... LOL :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Your 2 boys are really funny. I think mine will be the same 10 yrs down the road... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Children are so adorable bcos of their innocence & kiddish talks that makes them so lovable & huggable by everyone :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Amos sure has his ways of winning the hearts of the young ladies there. They kept coming over to offer service to us & also make a balloon sculpture poodle but Amos refused it cos I think he is afraid of it :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Awww.. thank you so much for the award & your sweet words. I'm feeling gloomy this morning & I'm glad that I have all of you to cheer me up. I felt better now :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

BeeLee : haha... too much of a thing is definitely not wise. I would have burnt a hole in my pocket if everyday is birthday celebration.... LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Nice to see you over here din see you for a while. Hope everything is well over your side? Thanks for saying that I'm a great mum. I try to do everything possible to make my children enjoy their childhood :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : How wonderful to see you here & always bringing a smile to my face. I hope you are coping better at home now. I will be experiencing your life today cos hubs away & maid told me yesterday that she needed to go out. I'm so helpess!!

Kiss the boys for me too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Cindy : Luckily I took the photo quickly, Zac finished it up in a blink :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : haha :D
Glad that the boys are bringing joy to you :)

Janice Ng

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

that's a very nice and loving gesture. belated happy birthday to Zac, looks like he had a good one, i can see it in his smile.

mr fong said...

How do you do the link thing ah? Dunno how to do,haha...

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for the concern. Indeed I was busy last week. FYI, besides being exhausted by work assignments, I was a bit depressed by an anonymous comments for my "Stop the Abuse" post. That was one of the reasons why I had stopped posting last couple of days.

Anyway, I am fine now. Thank you.
My Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Zac's having so much fun!! i think these photos shows him in his happiest mood ever. Good captured!

oh, amos is so cute! i'll sure be his admirer with this killer look. :)

Jean Chia

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Those are cute little kids. they are good-looking kids and I admire them. I hope I can have mine too so soon...

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : I thought something not quite right too cos you are a daily blogger. Sorry to hear that you are so busy with work & also with someone's comment that bother you for a couple of days. Glad that everything is alright now & I see you back blogging.

All the best & rest well this weekend :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thank you. He was able to appreciate that it was his birthday & enjoying every min of it this year :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Winston : What link thing are you refering too? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That's right, the whole restaurant are covered with the laughter of my 2 boys & I hope the customers are not annoyed. haha :D

Good luck to your MJ today :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : Thanks. I bet yours will be as lovable too. All the best :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Janice, Pai seh. Came a bit late. BTW, Happy Birthday Zac!

Been preparing for oversea work assignment. Going for a couple of weeks. Busy until i nearly forgot my name, LOL. Going Tomorrow morning. i will continue blogging when i come back (schedule very tight). Take care pal, don't forget me hor. Cheers! MakeTraffic

aiyo, i have not finished packing yet...

J@n!ce said...

MT : Of course I will not forget you. Thanks for wishing Zac a happy birthday.
Have a safe trip & will miss you for sure lah.

You better go pack you luggage & rest well tonite :)

Janice Ng

emilayusof said...

Adorable as always!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Children are really adorable & fun to be with. Their little smile can just warm the hearts of others :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

hey Janice, pls greet zach belated happy birthday for me. i love swensen ice cream and am sure he's right when he wishes for a daily happy birthday. hehehe. tnx for sharing lovely pics of the loving brothers.

got something for ya in my blog. please check it out. tnx.

J@n!ce said...

Arlene : Thank you so much for the Eggcellence Award. It makes me smile today :)

Janice Ng

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWW...LOVELY, LOVELY pics!!! Your boys are SO CUTE!!!

The first two pics reminded me of the time when I was holding my younger brother's hand. I used to be his protector 'coz he was such a crybaby...so I was some sort of his Xena HI HI HI HI HI...

Of course nowadays he's grown so mature, so he doesn't need me as Xena anymore hi hi hi...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks. Its so nice to hear that you are holding onto your little bro's hand. I believe those are moments that you cherish. You are such a sweetie to be Xena to your little crybaby there :):)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape