Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-05

I'm feeling so weak... ...

I brought the boys out for dinner yesterday as promised, despite feeling unwell. Thanks to those who leave messages at my shout, msn or sms me. My chest felt tight, breathing difficulties & nausiness. I felt cold too. I actually wore a jacket out for dinner ... LOL :)
The chest pain & nausiness started on Monday while queuing up to redeem the S$299 Compaq notebook from Funan. I stand throughout the 2 hrs waiting for my turn. This notebook really came with a price for me now !! The best part is that I am still using my old notebook typing this cos all the photo editor s/w are inside here. The new notebook is still not fully functioning for me at the moment. I still need help to load a couple of s/w I need.

After dinner, brought the boys to the pasam malam near my house. We went directly to the kiddy rides. Bought S$10 worth of 6 rides (5+1 free ride). Each ride cost S$2, considered very expensive actually for a simple ride like that. Amos was excited & eager to tried too. So we chose a few easier ones for him to sit with Zac. This is the first time Amos sat on the this kinda rides, I could see that he is a bit tense, you saw both his hands holding tightly to the wheels all along? wahahahahahaa :D

I dragged myself home after that. Amos too was tired, he yawned on the way home. I left it all to the helper to clean up the boys which I usually will help out. I'm really too weak by then. I felt so comfy lying on my bed. Zac came into the room & I think he knew that I'm unwell. He just quiet and lie beside me. Its only 8pm then. He usually don't sleep that early, mebbe about 9-10pm. So imagine he kept tossing & turning on the bed. I ask him to sleep alone on his bed cos mummy is sick. Such a a sweet boy & he just left me alone to rest... ...
The next moment when I woke up. It was 7am in the morning. I cant imagine I slept for so long.
I've got a BAD sore-throat today. This is the worst thing I'm afriad off. It just makes my day even worst now... .... haiz !!
The chest pain is intermittent, its back again now & I could feel the nausiness.
I've got to visit the doctor when the rain stopped... ...

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

Hey, I think you better go see doctor immediately. Remember my stubborn flu that left me totally weak and wobbly for two solid weeks? It started with the same symtoms that you had just described. I guess with the erratic weather these days it is easy to get sick. I went through two courses of anti-biotics before fully recovering. Take care gal. Rest more and drink lots of water.

Themuxicbox said...

Hi Dear,

Do take care of yourself. Every small illness can grow big. Rest well. *pat pat*

;)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : That's right, usually it started with sore throat then cough & running nose all full blown. Thanks dear, I will go see doctor later :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : Thanks :)

mr fong said...

you have to see doctor loh...!!!!! Really...!!! Haha...dun wait to long ah. Illness not fun, i know... sigh.

Btw, Zac is really so sweet to even just lie down w u :) its just that he was so young, so toss and turn, but so sweet of him ;)

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Yes, I will go when the rain stopped. It started to pour again. Haiz !!

YAY, my boys can be very sweet at times :)

Blur Ting said...

Oh dear. Poor thing. You really do seem very unwell, yet you brought your kids out. Such a wonderful mummy! Do take care and rest well after visit to doc. Better keep the kids away from you for the time being.

Juliana said...

Hi Janice, i hope you feeling better soon. I saw that you boys have a good times play at pasam malam ^_^;;

Chinneeq said...

Janice, can it be some positive news coming up? I hope so!!!

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Thanks, I will try to avoid getting too close to them :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : I explained to zac that there were only 6 tickets. So when finished, mummy not going to buy somemore. I think he understood, he did not request to play somemore. GOOD BOY :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. I hope you're feeling better now. I admire that you still take time to bring the kids out even though you're not feeling well. You're such a loving mom to think of your children first in everything you do.

If you have time, I have tagged you:
http://mysoulfulthoughts.com/2007/12/05/tagged-what-does-christmas-mean-to-me/

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : LOL ... hmmmmm.....;p

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, you got a new notebook? Cool, I'm jealous ... LOL! Anyway, get well soon.

Daniel said...

take care of urself, Janice

LadyJava said...

Hi Janice..

Hope you've gone to the doc's by now. It's only starting to rain here.. hopefully it stop by dinner time.. otherwise.. i got to cook...heheh.. hmm you got a notebook for $299?? What notebook is that?? I also want...

Take care dearie and get well soon...

Trinity said...

Dear Janice, have you seen your doctor now? Hope you get well soon and your boys are not infected as well...

*hugs*

FL Sam said...

You also must take care. Hope you get well soon. :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, please take care and get plenty of rest and water. Get well soon.

J@n!ce said...

Daniel : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : YAY!! I've got a new notebook. I'm using it to reply you now :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Did you finally cook for dinner? I've gone to the doctor. Either gastric flu or food poisoning. I've got slight fever too. So could be some virus attack so the latter seems more appropriate. I've taken the medicine. Hope I will recover soon :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Have gone & back :)
It can spread to my family. So I have to be careful. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : So nice to see you here. I thought u went oversea? ;)

J@n!ce said...

MT : I will take care of myself. I felt so lousy being so weak the whole day. Haiz :(

Amel said...

Hey, Jan, GET WELL SOON, OK`? It sucks when you're sick, esp. 'coz you're a Mom. Gladly your sons are understanding!!! ;-D

GREAT pics as usual. The boys are SO CUTE! ;-D

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,

Rest well and get well soon.

Leena said...

hey babe,
hope you're feelin better now.

oh ya, those kiddy rides, shern loves it, but once i insert a coin and it starts movin, he freaks out. so normally he'll just sit there in the still ride. hehe..

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Luckily I've got a helper. Else, I duno what to do. Stranded at home, die also nobody knows... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

MT : I slept & wake up now due to hunger... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Sherns Mom : Zac used to be like Shern too. He freaked out the moment we insert the coin & will scream to get out, however, he is ok to just sit on the still rides. Looks like Amos is more adventurous than Zac at about the same age :)

Amel said...

LOL!!!! Don't die he he he...yeah, it's good to have a helper! ;-D

darlene said...

Hi Janice, hope you feel soon dear...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, its more convienient for me to have a helper at home esp that my hubs travel oversea frequently. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks. I want to get well soon too. But looks like it will takes a while. I'm still feeling bloated at the tummy there & painful after taking food :(

kegler747 said...

Wow! what kind of notebook is that? It's really cheap. I hope I'm there in Singapore so I can buy that :) By the way, I bought my first digital camera in Sim Lim Square :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Its Compaq Presario C700. Promotion from internet upgrade ;p

Good deal :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape