Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-15

Mosquitoe kissed Amos


Amos' face was bitten by mosquitoe on Thurs. Apparently they are inside the house cos he was bitten in the living room. The bite appeared so RED on his baby skin. So heart pain ah !!
Till now, it is still obvious but he is less bothered with it now unlike on Thurs when he kept scratching until half of his face are all RED :(

38 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

Oh dear...poor Amos. BAD BAD mosquitoes, making Amos scratch himself red!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Blur Ting said...

Poor baby. When it comes to rainy weather, we get lots of mosquitoes here too and my poor nieces get bitten. Their skin is sensitive and there would be ugly scars all over.

So they wear mosquito patch at home!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : haha... thanks for feeling the anger for me. I love your GRRRRRRR. I can imagine you doing that. Must be really cute :):)

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : We hardly have mosquitoes in my flat here but plenty downstairs. I bought those patches for them too, is it really effective you think? :)

WaterLearner said...

I think the patches are effective. When I join my husband for camping trips with his scouts, I put them on. Mosquitoes really love me.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : They love me too. Always the one to kenna over at my MIL's house.... tsk tsk.... :(

LadyJava said...

Oh the poor dear..hope it dissappear soon...

Have a great weekend Janice :-)

Andrea said...

Aww! Wow...I can't believe you still have mosquitoes! :) I guess that is the only thing I really love about having loads of snow and freezing weather - no mosquitos! Amos is adorable though...and I love how you said the mosquito's "kissed" Amos!

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Hope he gets better soon too :)

J@n!ce said...

Andrea : I love winter. I hope I get a chance to visit those countries. So cooling that you don't sweat & no need to take shower lah.... wahahahahah :D

Juliana said...

yes, poor Amos :( In here, only in summer have lots of animal like mosquitoe. But now, wow...very cold in here :D

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! I hate mosquito bites. They drive me crazy! I have an award for you - http://atyourservie.blogspot.com/2007/12/best-friend-award.html

~Sandy G.

Jeanne said...

I remember when i and my daughter on vacation in indonesia that my daughter got bitten by mosquitoes. Hope that amos gets better soon..

btw i'll add ur blog adress on my blog, if you don't mind.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Get yourself all covered up ok. Don't catch a cold :)

J@n!ce said...

Sandy : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeane : Sure, I will add u to my blogroll. Btw, your little princess & I share the same birthdate of course different year... LOL :D

Amel said...

Mosquito patch? I don't know what it is. Must go find it online he he...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : You hardly see mosquitoes now so duno what is the patch used for...kekekekeke.

It is to prevent it from coming near to us by pasting it on our clothes. ;p

Amel said...

You're wrong about that. In Lapland, esp. near forests and around my in-laws' there are PLENTY of HUGE mosquitoes he he he...SO MANY of them, actually. But they don't come inside the house he he he he...

People here use some gel or they rub some scent on their skin before going outside in summer. :-))))

J@n!ce said...

Amel : The mosquitoes there are not too bad though... at least they don't disturb you inside the house. LOL :D

I think its the same, mosquitoe repellent !!

Chinneeq said...

alamak....so many mosquito kisses??

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : ya lo... heart pain :(

mr fong said...

So cute...!!! He looks so adorable. hmm, i last time had 13 bites. maybe coz 13 is unlucky. baby face kena mosquitoes so cute all the time... ;p

J@n!ce said...

Winston : WHAT?? You are really a mosquitoe's lover ah... 13 bites. OMG !! You need to apply calamine lotion all over you then... keke ;p

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Poor Amos. I hate mosquitoes myself. I try to keep my house free of them but no such luck! Hope the marks on Amos goes away soon ...

kegler747 said...

Hi Janice, me too have mosquitoes bites now coz im always outdoors... the most effective remedy for me is the 100% tea tree oil. Its also gentle for baby skin and its 100% natural also. I also use it for acne :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks. The marks are less obvious now :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for telling me that. I've not tried tea tree oil before I saw it over at The Body Shop before. I will try it one of these days :)

kegler747 said...

Be sure to use 100% tea tree oil, i once bought that in KL, i think the brand is AIKEN or something like that... for sure its available there in Singapore :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Sure.. I've seen the brand u mentioned before at Pharmacy. Thanks :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

poor amos! mosquitos tend to bite children. Chloe had two big mosquito bites on her leg! she was so lazy to scratch herself that she uses our hands to scratch for her! LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : What a sweet little Chloe to bring your hands to her tiny itchy legs.... awwww.. so cute ;)

Hug her for me. I want to kiss her forehead too... Muacksss.... :):)

Deana E said...

wow..that is a BIG mosq.

J@n!ce said...

Deana : Cruel Mosquitoe... Arrrghhhh :(

Bobby Revell said...

Poor little buddy!!! Where I live, there are lots of mosquitoes. When I go outside I wear a beekeeper suit...hehehe!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Beekeeper suit. Sounded like one of those astronaut suit to me... LOL :)

Mariuca said...

I hate mosquitoes, my poor cutie Amos! Don't scratch k, and here's a huge lollipop to take the itch away! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks Aunty Marzie... I haven't got any lollipop lately cos mummy says I cant eat too much ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape