Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-26

Xmas Pressie for the boys

Saw this interesting remote control helicopter for quite sometimes. Only last weekend did I purchase it when the boys showed much interest when there was a demo on it.

Metro is selling it for S$36+ while Kiddy Palace is having a promotion at S$29.90. EXACTLY the SAME !!

Of course I will purchase from the latter !! LOL :D

This is how the helicopter looked like !!

The boys were fighting over it. So no choice, Amos held on to the remote while Zac was playing with the plane ;p



Much difficulty to play the toy in the house. It can fly really high rather quickly. It will hit the ceiling and fall off. I need to bring the boys to the open field near my house to see how high it could go...

hehe... really an interesting toy right?

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

I can't help laughing when I tell you this. My husband has exactly the same thing! You should see how him and my father-in-law got so happy playing it when they first bought it. It's like Amos & Zac ... but a very much older version.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : LOL... its a really cool toy & even myself just felt like playing with it too. How nice you have hubs & FIL both finding time to have some fun flying off the helicopter....wahahahaha :D

Its a really HOT toy now :)

Trinity said...

you know what, Janice... now our children have the SAME toy!! hihihii.. I bought that mosquito helli as well at Kiddy Palace! hahahaha...

and now Karen's hubby got the same toy? Waaakakakakaka...

Merry Christmas dear Janice..

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Such an interesting toy !! Coincidence again. wahahaha :D

Mariuca said...

What a cool pressie for the boys! Do take them to the park so we can see how high the helicopter will fly! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Sure, will bring them outdoor to play which is supposed to be that way... kekeke ;p

Blur Ting said...

So popular with guys! Last year CH bought one each for my kids too. Maybe they not the same type but it shows such toys never go out of fashion. When you play outdoors, don't go near the trees. My son was trying to help a boy get his helicopter that was stuck in the branches yesterday but couldn't get it down.

Raghav said...

Hi Sayang,
Happy to see the pressie tht u got u'r kids.
best place will be a park to test it... also kindly be with them when they r playing with it & parental guidance will be a must i suppose when using those gadgets.
take care...keep in touch.

franx said...

Hi Janice, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Franx

One Wacky Mom said...

Ah Janice, you are truly blessed to capture there life now on this blog...for there isn't there I wouldn't do to have it all back again!

Enjoy! Have a wonderful holiday my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey I want one too! Give me the expensive one??? LOL..that is a cool toy.. bet the boys enjoyed it.

LadyJava said...

I need to buy one to scare my kitties..lolzz

Amel said...

WOW!!! No wonder the boys love it SO much. I bet even adults would love it HA HA HA HA HA...

Amel said...

I just read the other comments and see? I was right!!! Even Karen's hubby and father-in-law loved it HA HA HA...

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, Glad you have a
wonderful Chirstmas!
Thanks for your message on my
blog. Here is wishing you
a great 2008 ahead!

PS: I will write a post on one of the Christmas Presents that my son received. Promised a good laugh.

Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,
Since you have not set any new year resolution. The following is a post specially for you. Cheers!

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2007/12/what-is-your-new-year-resolution.html

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : CH bought it for the boys too? Are they still playing with it now? ;p

So kind of your boy to climb up the tree to help another boy *clap*clap*

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : Thanks for your piece of advise. Sure, I will keep a watch on them :)

J@n!ce said...

Franx : Hope you have an enjoyable Xmas? All the best to your New Year :)

J@n!ce said...

OWM : I want to take a look at this blog 10 yrs down the road. Hope everything will still be in place... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Ykankee : They are exactly the same... LOL... get the cheap ones :):)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : So funny...why you want to scare them? Poor kitties, LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Both Karen & Blur have it at home now.. plus me would be 3. Why don't you go get it also? We'll be the Fantastic 4 then...wahhahaha :D

J@n!ce said...

MT : I'm learning from Karen to re-engineer myself for the NY... LOL :D

Cant wait to see what pressie your little boy has, it will really make me ROFL? I need to good laugh badly. Faster show it to me !! :D

LadyJava said...

heheheheh Janice.. sometimes we do things like that just for fun.. just to see their reactions..lol... sometimes they enjoy the toys we buy them... sometimes they get scared. it is so funny when they get scared..lolz.. like little kids you know.. they want to be carried and don't want to be let down until they see the toy disappear or something...heheheh... we still love them...lolzz

J@n!ce said...

LJ : How true.... you perfectly described my boy's reaction when they are scare... LOL :D

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, As promised, the interesting Christmas present post.

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2007/12/interesting-christmas-present.html

Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Wow! Jan, you revert fast! The toy...my son dropped it the next day and the wheel broke and came out.

He is too young to appreciate remote control car. Thank goodness i didn't buy the remote control helicopter for him (i thought of it though). Hehe. Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

MT : My boys doesn't know how to play with remote control cars too. I bought 2 for Zac before but ended up, he played with the car alone...The remote control is lost now !! :(

How's your little prince coping with the broken wheels?

Nvm, aunty Janice give you some lollipop to cheer you up ok?

Hugs hugs to you :)

Sweetpea said...

While my hubby was in Guangzhou he bought a similar one for only about AUD$10 or so... needless to say, he was proud of the bargain and aidan is having a ball with it!

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : Kids just love planes isn't it? :)

Mizohican said...

Merry Christmas to you and the boys dear Janice. I see you are having such a wonderful time over there. Keep rocking around the Xmas tree :) Best wishes to you during this joyous festive season. Hugs.

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Thank you for your warm wishes. May you have a bash New Year too !! All the best :)

emilayusof said...

HI Janice! Cool! What a coincidence, Yassin has the same one too!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : You have that too? Wow... the supplier sure makes tonns of money I can see :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Oh I so love those helicopters. In fact I wanted to get one for myself ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Even adults love them, how successful are they !! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape