Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-05-30

A Day at E-hub

We brought the boys to E-Hub, the new entertainment centre at Pasir Ris yesterday night.

I signed up Zac as explorer kid member so that he could enter at a slightly cheaper rate. Still consider ex at S$11/hr and accompanying adult also need to pay since we are not NTUC member. Amos need to pay at the same rate although he is still a toddler. As such, we did not let Amos enter since most of the stuff are too tough for him now.

After that, let the boys tried on the mini bowl inside Cathay Bowl. Just 2 games but they are brimming with joy. This is the first time they tried their hands on bowling :)

The ferris wheel is also one of the main attraction there. It is so costly at S$6.50 per pax for abt 10 mins?
The boys are so looking forward to sitting on it. Well, not to dissapoint the kids, I went up the ride with them.
I thought Amos will be scare consider the height. He enjoyed himself & wanted to sit another round !! *faintz*

It was a fun day for the kids & everything was a new experience to them :)

28 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

AWWW...SUCH FUN photos!!!! I dislike rides that make me feel nauseous...and I get nauseous quicky he he he...

I'm typing here from the course ha ha ha...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : How cool you can check out my blog from your course... LOL :)

Thanks for your visit & my first commenter.... I just posted it.

Have a good weekend, Amel :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan! Unfortunately I can't seem to see any pics here, but sounds like the boys had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW so fun... I GOTTA bring Tim there too :) thanks for sharing the info and pictures really inspire me to want to go asap teehehe

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah!! so much fun lar!! i love ferris wheel but i've nvr sit on one when i was young!! amos & zac are so fortunate to hv u as their mom! :)

Jackie said...

Oh this is just fantastic Janice. The boys look like they had a blast.

Thanks for the share. And give Zac and Amos a great big hug!!:-)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Oh no, how come you cant see the slide? sob sob....

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : It can get rather crowded on weekends. Have fun :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : We have a really huge (Sg Flyer) over here which I have yet to try ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : They wanted to go again today.... LOL :D

Mariuca said...

Yay I can see the slides today! Wah so fun to be a little child again! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, thanks for always introducing good places to visit especially for the kid.

Cheers!

LZmommy said...

The last time we were there, we didn't have time to check out the place. Thanks to you now I know what else to do there :)

I didn't know they have mini bowlling alley for the kids! LZ has been bugging me for bowling :p

Trinity said...

It's always great to be able to visit new places! Glad that you and the boys enjoy the day!

Themuxicbox said...

I guess its worth it since your kids are having so much fun there ;D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh jan! we have a huge ferris over here too! it's called Eye of Malaysia. i havent try that but i think it's worth a try! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Glad that you can see the slide today. Yes, I want to be able to experience being a child again.... everyday is play n play n more FUN :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : I found out a new place recently again. Will find time to visit maybe next weekend. Will let you know :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : The mini bowl is those coin insert type like those at funland ;p

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Yes, I like to bring the kids to new places. It such a thrilling experence to explore :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : Yes, so long they enjoy themselves :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I'm waiting to try the Sg Flyer too :)

Blur Ting said...

When I dropped my son off at the theme park last week, I saw so much changes there. Looks like fun for your little ones!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

looks like the boys had so much fun that day.

Juliana said...

it's true your boygs looks SO fun :D

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Indeed fun for the kids. They had a good time over there :)

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Yes, they are looking forward to re-visit the place again :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape