Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-05-26

What is your Japanese Name?

Saw this interesting post over at Juliana's.
Wanted to share with you guys.

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below.

TRANSLATION:

A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na

My Japanese Name is :

JANICE NG - ZuKatokimiku ToJi (lolxxxxx)

How cool I've got myself a Japanese Name.....what's yours?

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har.... har... har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. Sanilisa - arikatokitakiarika (Good for tongue twister challenge...hehehe)
4. Jeanne - zukukatotoku (sounds strange hahahha........ )
5. Juliana - zudotakikatoka (oh boy...i am glad that I am not Japanese :D It is difficult name for Juliana....LOL)
6. Janice Ng - ZuKatokimiku ToJi (not quite used to name starting with Zuka...haha)
7. MARZIE - Rinkashizikite (WOW! Very hard to pronounce but love that my Japanese name starts with an R!)
8. JEAN CHIA - Zukukato Mirikika (I love Mirikika! So cute!! ^^)
9. EMILA - Kurinkitaka (Yummy! Sounds like a sushi dish!)
10.FARAH - Lukashikari (I hate this name, it sounds like 'lu kasik kari' translated: you gave curry) hahahahah
11. DEBBIE - teku tutu kiku (lol! Sounds like 3 kawaii characters of a very cute Japanese anime! Love it!)
12.RATU SYURA - Shikachido Arifudoshika (Try saying that 10 times in a row without twisting your tongue!!)

Karen, Jean, Emila, Marzie, Bobby



17 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Trinity said...

wwow I am the first..

Many blogger start with J, so many Zu hahaha...

btw, janice, did you know that I tagged you with link love?

http://www.ruangsudut.info/2008/05/link-love.html

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

haha.. then next time muz address u as "MIKU" in short..

Hello Miku!! Hiii :D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

very cool Miku! hehe..
thanks for tagging me. I shall post it at my blog! :)

Mariuca said...

LOL! Someone else tagged me with this one too, and I'll do this one soon! :) Thanks for having the whole gang here Jan, nice to see Karen, Jean, Emila and Bobby all in one tag yay! :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : YAY, you are first. Will check out your tag :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : haha, thanks for thinking of a shorter version of the jap name for me. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I bet your name will be Zu too? LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, I gather the group again for a group tag :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan, come see my Japanese name he he!!

Oh and u've also been tagged by me, enjoy! :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-memes.html

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, added u to my list. Don't forget to add me here too! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello jan! yes, my name start with Zu too!! hehe.. come & see my post! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, will do it too :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Sure, will be over yours :)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! I've been taking a really long break from blogging, but feel refreshed! Thanks for the tag ZuKatokimiku!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Glad to know that you are feeling refreshed now after a long break. I needed one too :)

amei79 said...

Hmm, then my japanese name would be karinkuki? not sound nice...:(

J@n!ce said...

Amei : Karin sounded like a gal's name.... hehe ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape