Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-11-27

Genting/KL Trip : Part I

The boys went for their first oversea trip : 4D3N Genting/KL from 21-24 Nov 08 with my family. All off us boarded a 26 seater executive coach at 7am on 21 Nov 08 :)

The 2 boys kept themselves entertained with the onboard movie & games. Amos fell asleep half way through the journey...
Zac was excited with the trip & looked relax with his head set over his head :):)


We alighted at First World Hotel (Gentings at about 2pm+). However, were disappointed that the rooms will only be available at around 5pm. All of us waited at the lobby. I took the time to walk around & cannot help noticing a few chef working on a X'mas house made of bread & cream. It was amazing :):)

Our hotel rooms : -
First World Hotel :Rm 25-928 (Extremly small, we stayed there for 2 night)
Berjaya Times Square Hotel : Rm A18-08 (So spacious contrast to FW Hotel, too bad we only stayed there for a night !! I didn't even have a chance to sit down on the sofa..... LOL :D:D:D:D)

Photos I took with the boys mostly at Genting cos my camera failed half way. So didn't take much photos at KL *sob* :(:(

The 2 boys had a jolly good time at the Genting Theme Park & Cosmo World Theme Park at Times Square. It was endless fun to them!! :):)

To be continued ... ... Genting/KL Trip : Part II

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator

Thanks Carlo for being my first commentator here !! Congratulations !!

40 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

Yehey! I'm the first here :)

What a happy family! Is that coach Transtar? I like their bus very much. I love family outings like this :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Congrats !! The coach is from 5 star tour. Actually our package is for 26 seater without any on board entertainment. However, they were kind enough to offer us upgrades for certain part of our journey. I thought perhaps this is their method of marketing too so that we will choose the better coach on our future trips ;p

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I haven't been to Genting in ages. Looks like everyone had a great time :D

Farah Deen said...

no wonder you've been missing a few days. wow, looks like the boys had a great time and you too. i have only been to genting once, that too yearssss back! how was it? is it cold up there?

Mizohican said...

I can literally feel the fun you guys are having!!!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : My last visit was about... 6 yrs ago. So much things had changed. More shops & resturants :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : No, it is not as cold as 6 years ago when I visited. Only at night, it could be a little chilling when you stand near the hotel window.

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : I bit reluctant to return. The trip is too short. I'm so looking forward to the next trip :):)

Juliana said...

Ahhhhhhh....that's why you didn't posting in here so long. You have a trips...wonderful.

Mariuca said...

Wah!! Jan went to Genting!!! So had some ka-ching fun or not? He he he!

Mariuca said...

So many pictures Jan, and the cuties really looked like they were having fun fun fun! HUGS! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Hola Jan! You’ve been tagged here, have fun!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : I've had a bad cough during the trip, it din recover even after my return. I have been nursing at home & resting much of the time. :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : The beginning of the trip was terok !! Helper forgotten to bring her work permit. We were stuck at the Sg custom for 30 mins. The coach driver got mad with us cos his schedule all messed up. Finally, able to trace her records via the slow pc at the guard's room :(

Then, we are so unlucky always to hit the queue that pple in line has problem with their passport or work permit... as such, causing more delay.... arghhhhhhh !!

The wait isn't completed yet. Much more waiting time for the rooms, it was so crowded at the FW hotel :(

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Luckily, the 2 kiddos love the place. They are so impressed by the many rides & fantasy awaiting them.... :):)

Lemonjude said...

Nice trip you have and the room in First World Hotel is definitely the smallest I stayed at anywhere...All kids love the theme park, adult too...

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Agree !! I sacrificed the fun at the theme park to be the boys' photographer :):)

I did not regret doing that cos my camera failed after that. Luckily still have shots of their HAPPY faces prior to that !! ;p

Trinity said...

Janice.. did you meet Jean in KL?

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

wow! looks like you guys have fun... your two boys sure like it.

Amel said...

WOW!!! SO MUCH FUN and LOVE all the pics!!! Nothing beats having a holiday with your family he he...

Jackie said...

Wow it all looks so wonderful Janice. I still can't believe how big the boys are getting.

I am sorry for being so long in getting here but I have had one really hectic week with my PC being down.

Thanks for dropping by and seeing my pictures.

I am so glad I finally got up and running and made it by here to see these.

Oh my it looks like you all had such a grand time. But, I net you're glad to be home too!!

Hugs, Jackie:-)

eastcoastlife said...

Can only check in at 5 o'clock? So long hours wor.

It should be quite cooling in the highlands. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos of your family vacation. It must have been a great and memorable experience for everyone especially Amos and Zac.

The Bimbo said...

WAHHH I very long never go genting/KL liao. really miss going... hehe Looks like they really enjoyed themselves!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan!! i am sorry for my lateness. I shall read about yr trip tomorrow. It's getting really 'early' now and i need to sleep already. Thanks for coming all the way to AGP to inform me abt this!! Love ya, woman!! :)

Blur Ting said...

The boys looked so happy! Sounds like a really memorable trip.

J@n!ce said...

Trin : Trip extended to KL was a last min insertion. We stayed there for a short day only. Spent the most part of the time at the Cosmo World Theme Park cos there's the place the boys get to have FUN :)

J@n!ce said...

Em : Yes, they enjoyed the trip so much :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Absolutely true!! I'm so looking forward to the next trip :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Hope you PC don't give you much problem again? There's the worst fear of a blogger rite?

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Waste time waiting & waiting... sigh :(
The weather is not as cold as 6 years ago ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : If not for my bad cough, I would have even enjoyed the trip. I visited the clinic at First World Hotel cos I've got throat ulcers :(

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : It was a drastic change from my visit 6 years ago :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : No worries. Have a good rest & be sure to return here :):)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Glad that the boys can endure the long coach ride without much hassle. Only worry now is that Zac's cough has worsen after the trip. He is on anti-biotics now :(

LZmommy said...

A trip for the boys! :) They look so happy and they must have enjoyed very much :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : They had a jolly good time there :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! i'm here now!! :)

wow, looks like a lot of fun lar!! usually i only go to genting for a 2D 1N trip. There ain't much we can do over there.

But i can see it's a funland for the kids. Im glad that amos & zac had enjoyed themselves so much. It mades me proud to be a malaysian when someone blog abt how fun it is to be in our country. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hahaha.. the rooms in first world are the smallest i've been. and the toilet is so small. :D but most importantly is that they are clean. How was yours?

Anonymous said...

ya first world room is very small but what to do, its the nearest to the theme park and convenient for kids.
btw, i like ur protable mahjong set. where did u get it from? how much?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape