Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-04-29

WW : My little Mr Cool ... ...



My helper bought the funky glasses for Amos a few weeks ago after his persistent request. No wonder he likes his "Auntie" (helper) so much cos she dotes on him !!
This morning I saw him wearing it & sat down in a stylo position. See his hand on his leg & acting cool? haha... I try to make him laugh but he just remain silent !!

Oh well, that's my little Mr Cool... ... :):)
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Life Ramblings

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

LifeRamblings said...

funky glasses could be a fun accessory for kids. thanks for visiting.

Happy WW!

Monica said...

Woot Amos! That's what I call stylo.. ;-)

LEon said...

he's cool!

Nessa said...

What a pose! He can be a good model :)

tiarastantrums said...

all boys are cool in their shades

Mariuca said...

Amos oso knows how to pose Janice!! Love those shades on him ha ha!

Mariuca said...

So cute that u tried to make him laugh Janice!

Shey said...

LOL! He's super cute! Way cool, little guy!

:)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

aiyoh! He's looking way too cool!! I foresee a chain of girls will be surrounding him when he grows up! :P

J@n!ce said...

LR : Thanks !! FC, congrats :):)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : I cant make him to laugh so I thought I better take a shot of him. Luckily, he still maintain that look while I sourced for my camera ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Better don't get near to him, he will bite you. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : Amos is too cheeky, he hardly can keep still in a position for so long. Today is exceptional :):)

J@n!ce said...

T & T : Yes, you are right ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm so playful, I try to joke with him & make him laugh, but he just wasn't trick by me ;)

J@n!ce said...

Shey : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : wahahahaha.... I'm really afraid then!! ;)

LifeRamblings said...

thanks for the linky love Janice.
i'm happy to be your FC.

Best wishes to you.

Enchie said...

ooohhh!!! nice you have a hsansome little fellow there mommy! watch out for girls!

Juliana said...

wow...he is really COOL ^__^

J@n!ce said...

LR : You are welcome. Thanks for coming over again :)

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : OK, I will be extra careful. Hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks :)

Angeline said...

Too cool, too cool! Maybe that's why the weather today was so good! *wink*

Andrea said...

He is very cool indeed! Great shades! :)

Merryn said...

Wowwy! now he sees everything blue! cool! :)

Liza said...

Cute and really cooool!

FL Sam said...

Hi Janice, it has been quite awhile that I do hopping and add comments. Today a bit free and stop by at your blog. Wow,Amos can be an actor when he grow up. :)

Agnes said...

he is really cool!!

lilyruth said...

Wow he looks like a litle movie star, ha ha .. He truely is cool or should I say Little Mr. Cool. Smile. I also want to comment on your site here it sure is fixed up nice it really looks good I have not seen a blog like this before its so unique. Good job on it whoever made it did a fantastic work of art. If you wish to FOllow Me Im @lilruth on twitter

cre8tone said...

Handsome little Mr. Cool!~

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : You are so humorous !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Andre : Thanks for visiting & your kind words ;)

J@n!ce said...

Merryn : That's true !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Liza : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Glad to see you back. Hope you are always free than can visit me more often ;p

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : He is so vain & even put his glasses on his head ;)

J@n!ce said...

Lilyruth : Thanks for much for your sweet words. I will visit yours in a while :)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : He need his shade on sunny days!! LOL ;)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

Cool spec. looked like the one in terminator 2 movie. Hee :P But cuter version.

I updated my bloggie on the Taiwan trip le :)

Cheers!

Amel said...

Oh dear...now he looks like a model!!!!! :-))))

J@n!ce said...

Terence : Ok, will be over to take a peep ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Wow, model!! ;P

Limoeg said...

Hi I surfing in net and find your blog.Just want to tell you that it's making very very well and your kids are wonderful and cool:))))))

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape