Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-04-15

Do Re Mi ... ...

My 4th sis gave me her old keyboard since her boy has upgraded to playing on the piano.
She warned me that the adapter was missing & that I have to get it myself.
I went to Yamaha & got it at S$40 (rather ex!!).
Amos is so excited with his new musical instrument. Can you believe that he knows how to power on everything & meddle with those buttons as though really know how to play? hehe ;p

What's missing now are the books for the boys to learn. I can teach them cos I've learnt piano before when I'm younger.

Thanks so much to my 4th for giving us the musical instrument. :):)

JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator.
Jean

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chop!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! wow, Amos looks like a pro! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love the keyboard, it looks brand new to me and the color is so unique! I've nvr seen a silver one before. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, now only i recalled that you played piano! :) i can't wait to hear about their future development on this music instrument! :) Hv fun, kids! :)

JonaBQ said...

i want my kids to also learn playing the piano or keyboards. it's good yours are on their way to learning it.
btw, got a tag for you http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/04/purse-talk.html. take care!

Lora said...

Hi Janice,
We have 5th daughter and for her birthday we presented violin, that what she want. First I thought that my treasure is so much younger for that serious music instrument. But now after tree months ago I can imagine how much that change her, cause playing makes her happy so much.
Well your Amos I think is the next great composer or world famous musician:)
Wish you love all the family.

wen said...

looks good to me! can play till they r ready for big real piano!

Mariuca said...

Wow Janice! So u can play the piano? Wah so impressive la, ,wan to hear u play one day! :)

Mariuca said...

Hope the boys will love their new toy! :)

Monica said...

Hi Janice! I've learnt piano before too when I'm young, but I can't remember much else...lol

Monica said...

hope he can play well one day under your guidance! ;-)

cre8tone said...

Wow! Got pose! Looks like really can play already!

Juliana said...

wow...this is GREAT gift ;) enjoy the keyboard.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Congrats !! Yes, its very new indeed. I hope it could last time for a long time :)

I've not been playing on the piano for a really long long time. Definitely need some practise for me. hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jona : I haven't got the books for them yet. So now its more of striking keys on their own ;p

J@n!ce said...

Lora : Its great to learn a musical instrument how it can make the person feel happier at times. Violin is a great choice!!

J@n!ce said...

Wen : That's rite, let them to try on the keyboard first before investing on a piano ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Very long din play. Getting rusty lah !! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : I've got the same thoughts as you. So long din practise that I really need a long time to think of the notes. hahaha *blush*

J@n!ce said...

LPM : He is so cheeky. He knows where to find the s/w to power on, the button to press & sit comfortable to play. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : At least save a few hundred dollars for me. All thanks to my sis :):)

Angeline said...

Oh Wow! What a gift! I'm green with envy now....

Monica said...

Hi Janice, you've been tagged! ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I don't think I would afford to get one for them. Luckily, its a gift. I'm so lucky ;)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Thanks for the tag. Glad to have met you online ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a wonderful instrument. Music is a great gift that we could pass on to our children.

Amel said...

GREAT!!! And you can teach them, too, so it's DOUBLE great he he...:-D HAVE FUNNNN, kiddos!!!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : That's true :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes !! I can teach them to play :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! how was Amos 'piano' playing? :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Happy Sunday to you, dear! Enjoy! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! you're invited to join me in IBC. Come quick, k! :)

Family First said...

Wow! This is a really super-cool gift! For 40 bucks - all worth it!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I taught the boys individually yesterday. Their tiny fingers still need time to get used to playing on the keys n strucking the right notes ;)

Thanks for the tag ;p

J@n!ce said...

FF : Thanks for dropping over. Yes all worth for S$40 :):)

Pia said...

that's pretty nice. and your kiddo... he's the man! =D

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, long time no new post here sweetie, I wanna chop lol!

eastcoastlife said...

I bought one of this for my son too and it's been collecting dust after he grew tired of it. :)

I'll have to dust it and give to my nieces.

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Thanks :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Akan Datang .... ;)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : So James has upgraded to piano now? ;)

Blur Ting said...

It's a good start for the boys. I have a Casio one at home and one day someone tripped over the cable and damaged the adaptor. I went to get a new one and I can't remember how much but it's definitely more than $40!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Really ex for just an adapter isn't it? :(

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape