Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-06-11

Amos' FIRST movie - Kung Fu Panda


Amos made it to the movie for the first time and successfully watched Kung Fu Panda recently. He sat comfortably on the booster seat and eyes on the screen except occasionally turning to chat with us or grabbing his popcorn. It was a entertaining show & the boys kept laughing throughout :)

33 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Unknown said...

I think I shall treat the kids to this movie. Everyone seems to say it is a good laugh.

J@n!ce said...

Lian : Its hilarious. Go for it :)

eastcoastlife said...

My son watched it with his friends. I'm going to watch The Shaolin girl by Stephen Chow with Jaymes. When kids grow older, they don't want to watch movie with you! boohoo!

Katong CC Open House, bring your kids to take a look at some of the programmes they organise. Meet me for Nonya kuehs. :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : The Shaolin girl is another movie in my watch list. Katong CC Open House? Ok, will check it out :)

chartao said...

i also watch kung fu panda last night!

it was funny and the cinema was filled with kids!

Blur Ting said...

Sounds like a good show. My (not so young) kids want to go too.

Trinity said...

I saw the preview of this Kungfu Panda! So hilarious..! Want to get it soon and watch!

Janice, will you join Tribute Project? I really hope you can participate..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wifey wants to catch this show, maybe I'll take her to watch it with the kids once she recovers from her flu and fever ...

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I wish I could bring my boys there. But I really don't think they can sit throughout the movie....sigh...maybe a few more years later...

Anonymous said...

am planning to bring our kids this weekend too!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : It is an entertaining family show :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Bring them for the show. Its good !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I bet your boys will like it. Its really a good family show :)
I'm rather busy this week, now having some problem with the new oven that I've just purchased. Giving me headache lah !!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Hope wifey gets well quickly so that she can enjoy the show with the family :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I've got same thoughts too . I actually brought my helper along just in case if Amos cant sit throughout, she can carry him outside the cinema first. I'm so relieved that he had so much fun watching the movie. Cant wait for another cartoon movie to be up for them to watch :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : I told my boys last week that I will only bring well behaved boys out for the movie. Both of them tried to be as GOOD as possible. They are just so adorable :)

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

I have, share love award for you.

Anonymous said...

I think I should learn from you how to make the kids quite inside the theater. :)

LZmommy said...

Seems like it is a good movie, hope we can watch the movie this weekend :)

kegler747 said...

I also want to watch this movie but I have no time... maybe this weekend :) sometimes watching movies can be addictive ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi amos & zac, auntie jean hv been wanting to watch this show! It's hilarious to think of the lazy panda trying to save the village or something! Haha!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks. I like your new avatar. Blinking somemore :)

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Get them occupied with food, it works :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I have to agree :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : It seems impossible right? ;p

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie. We plan to watch it this weekend.

Agnes said...

I want to let my son watch this movie too. Hope he will love it.

WaterLearner said...

Nice show? I might catch it then.

How are you doing? Have not heard from you for quite some time. Hope everything is fine and well.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Hope your had a good time with your family :)

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : Its a family entertaining movie, your kids will love it :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Really busy. Will find time to visit all of you. How are you? :)

Chinneeq said...

Janice, your boys are getting bigger now. Now you can lead an easy life, how nice!!

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Not really, there is also problem with children this age ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape