Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-06-06

My new TOY...

We've got Wii and Playstation 3 at home quite sometimes back. However, the utilisation rate is low. This is bcos the moment we get it hooked up, the 2 boys will be fighting over the controller and smashing them on the floor. There is hardly chance to play except when they are asleep. However, by then.... I'm also tired !!

This new addition to the family is PERFECT for me. Its portable so I could "escape" fast enough before the boys could reach out to it. LOL :D


Can you figure out the color? Its the metallic purple of course... kekeke ;p

40 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, jan! is that a psp? nice color! we dun hv tat color here! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, PSP it is :)
Yes, its purple for me definitely :)

Mariuca said...

Wah somebody got a new toy it seems! What do u do when the two boys fight for the controller Janice? Kena marah ah? ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : We have to purchase extra controllers bcos of that. Most of the time is to s/w it off when they get too naughty :(

Blur Ting said...

How much does it cost?My younger boy has been asking for one but I refused to buy because it'll be hard to control his usage.

BTW, I emailed you sifu's contact.

LZmommy said...

Give me a 5! Hub bought this for me too! I have the same idea as you, running away from the kids before they reach me. Hehehe....

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I think I am sotong bcuz I really dont know what all these are! :P

btw, I have a tag for you, hop over to my blog when u free :)

Jackie said...

Awwww...very nice Janice!! I want one!!

I have something for you!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/06/8-million-clicks-and-my-xxtraordinary.html

Hugs,
Jackie

chartao said...

PSP slim!!!

you finally bought yours, not worry the 2 boys to fight with you for it??

it's purple ah, looked white tome in the photo.

my white PSP utilisation rate is sibei low, now spider-webbed!

WaterLearner said...

Mine's white. :-)

I called mine Blanca.

Anonymous said...

we hv an older version... i like urs la..more functions

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Thanks for the contact. I have replied you on the cost & package in the email too :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : *high 5*... looks like both our hubs think we need a break for some games at times ah? What is the color he bought for you :)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : haha, its a portable play station. Ok, will be over to take a look :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks, will hop over soon :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Yes, the color is close to white with a little touch of purple. Yours is a white elephant now? Why don't you loan it out !! LOL :)

Unknown said...

Are you sure you'll be able to escape from the kids? :)

Anonymous said...

Bet your boys are gleaming with joy!

Jamy said...

Oh thats metalic purple? Light purple right Janice?

I donno much about games stuff cos I don play games during leisure time. I only know PSP is well-known and expensive too.

Oh yea Janice, about ur wishes for lucky clover...you are hoping to get the best of health to everyone. That's so nice of you. Do you have any wishes and good luck that you wanna achieve in your life now? Sort of like hope Amos and Zac will grow older and more understanding and have a better health condition. Take care of themselves. Something like dat...

I wanna list down all my friend wishes in my blog and have the thought of "Dream Come True" & "Make A Wish....Make A Wish!"

Anonymous said...

whoooooooo... i wan 1 of my own too!!!!!!!!! But not as much as I want a new cam right now!!! Haha. And a new hp! opps... there i go, revealing the materialistic side of me. =p

rainbow angeles said...

hello janice! thank you very much for the bday wishes.. happy weekend! enjoy your new PSP! ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : So far they did not really disturb me... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : They are more interested with the Wii than the PSP :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Get your hubs to upgrade it for you... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You gave a name to your PSP. I haven't thought of one for mine :)

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : I definitely would wanna hope the best of health for my family, esp my boys... they are so vulnerable to sickness. Its a torture seeing that falling sick. I hope I could have more luck in 4D & Toto...also my Mahjong games. LOLxxxx :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : haha, then you will have to work hard & earn money to get it? :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeles : Thanks :)

Juliana said...

wow....ps3 and wii ^__^ congrat. My hubby will love to have that also but we still have to saving for that hi hi hi...

When you have time, check out my post today about The story of ducks and my journey trip to Hoofddrop

Have a nice weekend...

JK said...

Nice toy! My boys are eyeing for a PSP!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : It would be cool if you get to challenge with your hubs. Have a good weekend :)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Are you getting one for them? :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wow, a PSP, I'm envious. I sure could use one of those for some stress relief in the office ... small enough to hide the moment boss comes in ... LOL!

Trinity said...

I love to have psp, but I don't want my kids to play.. so I resist myself in buying it.. :-D

I have fun with blogging anyway.. hahaha..

LZmommy said...

He bought me the blue one, that's my fav color. Purple must be your fav right? :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha, yes... you can have some funtime during your lunch break ;p

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : My boys still don't know how to play with it yet. PSP is tougher to handle than Nintendo ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : That's right, we got our PSP in our fav colors :)

Heart of Rachel said...

A metallic purple PSP, now that's cool.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I'm waiting for more games to be loaded now :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape