Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-06-19

At the game stalls... ...

The boys had some fun at the game stalls recently.
It cost S$5 for 2 baskets of 80 balls. The aim is to get the balls inside those holes with higher points. With the scores, you can redeem toys. The boys spend S$25 over the 2 days & accumulated 1600 points. My target is to get them a medium size pooh bear which requires 3600 points. Looks like I have to spend near to S$60 in order to get it. In the end, I gave up!!

S$25 is really a lot of money for a few simple rounds of games. However, its the JOY to see them so concentrating & enjoying themselves. Amos even gave himself a round of applause when his ball went into the hole with the highest points. The people there all laughed!! wahahahaha :D



After a few rounds of negotiation, Amos chose a Doraemon (1400 points), which only left with Zac 200 points (poor Zac!!). Zac is very understanding, he is fine with getting an air aeroplane !! Such a kind brother :):)

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

GOOD Zac!!! ;-D

I can't help laughing when reading this post hi hi hi...esp. when Amos clapped his hands ho ho ho...

Ain't it fun being kids? ;-D

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks like a fun game. I'm sure Amos and Zac were thrilled about their prizes.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : He sure knew that he was doing great with the game & really satisfied yah... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes they still rem they had fun at the stalls & wanted to go again. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey the TOYS are GOOOOOOD! I've seen some looks so cheapo!

Chinneeq said...

Janice, we would normally stay away from this play area, haha...otherwise will be stuck there for hours!

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : The pooh bear that I like looks really good. However, don't intend to spend that much just to get that. :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Usually I will also walked off. However, the kids are rather bored this holiday cos Zac has Chinese enrichment classes nearly everyday so hardly bring them out to play. So I chanced upon the game stalls & just let them have some time of their own :)

Mariuca said...

Janice!! The Pooh bear was meant for the boys or you? He he!

Alamak poor Zac, but at least he got something too! Lollipop for Zac today! :):):)

LZmommy said...

Looks like the boys had a great time :)

I'm impressed with Zac! He is definitely a very kind and good gorgor! :)

kegler747 said...

It always frustrates me that I need to spend so much money just to get a small toy :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

As long as the boys were happy, that's money well spent I would say :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : LOL.... I help them to choose the toys mah !! Zac actually likes the aeroplane, he has been talking much about planes lately & the toy seems perfect :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : He seems to have passed the age for those little soft toys. He prefers to have more realistic toys nowdays :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : It frustrates me seeing that I have to spend so much too. That's what I ended the game. LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Yes, I thought the S$25 was well spent since the boys had such a jolly time there. Somemore can bring home some toys. Which kid doesn't like toys? :)

Juliana said...

they were having so fun in there.

Btw, glad make u laugh about my post potty training :D Oh yeah Janice, is amos still using diapers or not now???

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Amos is still using diaper. He is so naughty & refused to co-operate in using the toilet :(

levian said...

aw .. zac is so sweet !!
would love to give him a hug. :D

J@n!ce said...

Levian : hehe, thanks :)

chartao said...

i think buying the soft toy from shops can be cheaper!! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : That's definitely. It is the moment of enjoying the game at the stall. :)

eastcoastlife said...

S$25 can buy you 2 small Pooh bears.

I don't understand why my son who is already 16 also likes to play such games and collect tokens for exchange of toys. It's fun to play the games, yes. But he also has a PSP which has more games. *grumble grumble grumble*

Cloudsters said...

Oh well, at least the aeroplane looks quite a bit larger than Doraemon. Size does matter sometimes, presumably...

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha, I suggest u go there again and this time try to win yourself a huge Pooh bear, can add to your collection mah!

Happy weekend dear! :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : We have 3 cabinets full of HR bears actually.... LOL :)

I supposed its the satisfaction in getting the tokens for the games we played & redeemed it for prizes :)

J@n!ce said...

Cloudsters : You may be right !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : LOL :D
I would rather go mini toons & get myself a BIG pooh bear then. haha :):):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

good boy, zac! he's such a loving brother! :)

Happy weekend to you, jan! :)

Jean Chia

Unknown said...

You are a very generous mommy. I want my kids to have fun but cannot bear the aching wallet. Hahaha

SHIELA said...

He's such a good big brother. So sweet!

Take care.

Farah Deen said...

sounds like fun and I am sure they were throwing the ball for fun, without really bothering much about the target! LOL games like this would even get adults addicted- especially when the toys are good.

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

have a nice weekend! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks. Zac is so brave today at the dentist. His first visit. I'm so proud of him :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : Thanks. I don't mind spending money at times so that they kids can have some fun times. I just want them to be happy ;p

J@n!ce said...

Shiela : Yes, Zac can be very sweet. However, he can be as nasty at home too. They will fighting literally over EVERTYHING :(

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Yes, I agree with you. Adults can get addicted with games like that too :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Have a good weekend too :)

WaterLearner said...

Yozz,

Hope you are feeling better liao?

Trix said...

Oh to be a little child again,hey when I was a kid they never had any cool game stalls,at least not this side.In fact,I have never seen a game stall..perhaps someone should be building some here in south africa.Your boys are so sweet and adorable, as always Janice.Blessings to them :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks, feeling so restless :(

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : We have plenty of such games stalls around over there. Looks like you are missing quite a bit of fun ;p

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

I am tagging you simple tag, in here. Have a nice day.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i agree you gotta spend much when you go to arcades, but the joy of the kids are priceless.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape