Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-04

Why we wear wedding ring on the forth finger ...

Just follow the steps mentioned below to realise how god makes this a miracle... ...
1. Firstly, show your palm, centre finger bend and put together back to back.
2. Secondly, rest 4 fingers tip to tip.
3. Games begin, follow the following arrangement.




Here you go…
4. Try to open your thumb, which represents parents, it can be opened bcos all human go through sickness and death. That is why our parents will leave us one day.
5. Close up your thumb, then open your second finger, the finger represents sibling, they do have their own family and so, will leave us too.
6. Now close up your second finger, open up your little finger, this represents your children. Sooner or later they will have to leave us too.
7. Lastly, close up your little finger, try to open your forth finger where we place our wedding ring, you will be surprised to find that it cannot be opened easily. This represents husband and wife, this whole life you will be attached to each other.
Real love will stick together forever...

Here goes the meaning:
Thumb represents parents
Second finger represents brothers & sisters
Centre finger represents yourself
Fourth finger represents your partner
Last finger represents your children

This post is modified version extracted from A Gateway to UAE

9 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Janice, I tried it & it works.
Now I know the reason behind... ;)
Thanks.

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan,

It's so coincidental! I happened to receive exactly the same from a friend yesterday?

This serves more meaning to me as I will be tying the knot next week!

By the way, congrats on your successful blog!

WaterLearner (Singapore)

J@n!ce said...

Hey pal,
I am really happy for you...CoNGrAtEs
& I welcome you to the "parenthood"...........soon? hahaha ;)
I left you a message at your blog too.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful post Janice...wish I knew how to contact my ex wife so I could share this with her!!! =]

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Dreams Are Real and inspirations Jus' A Breath Away!!!

~Life

bokjae said...

Thanks for a creative way of sending the message across that marriage is forever! No divorce please! cheers!

lifejournalist said...

thanks for this info. :) i know know the meaning behind aside from the fact that the ring looks better on the fourth finger. haha. anyway, here in the philippines, what confuses me is that some people wear their wedding ring on their left hand, others on the right. is there any history on this one too?

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
I had just tried as instructed and really found that I couldn't open my fourth fingers at all :-)

This is really an interesting figure of speech! I had just acquired a good story from your post to encourage couple to stay together forever.

Thanks.
Best Wishes

J@n!ce said...

Hi Sam, thanks for your visit. I am glad that you can find ideas to write about from my post. :)

Anonymous said...

I really appreciated this post :) Thanks
wedding planning ideas

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape