Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-07

Sneak Preview of My COLLECTION

My hub & I have a house FULL of our humble COLLECTIONS.

Quite sometimes back............I posted my POOH BEAR collection. I am glad that there are many POOH lovers out there too. YEAH !! :)

What I posted is about 3/4 of what I have at home. I didn't know the response is SOOOOOoooo GOOD. Looks like I may post the rest soon........... *wink* ;p
I would like to thank my friends & readers for their constant support on this is a miracle (ie. my blog lah !! LOL).

To show you my appreciation. I would like to present to you MY HOME COLLECTION all the way from this little 5 room flat of mine in this country called "the little red dot". Yes, you can view them via this blog.................. But at this moment.................


SNEAK PREVIEW

CAn you SmELL what I SmELL ???????




Need A COKE to thirst that quench ???????



CuDDle ME................. My lovely HaRd RoCK BeaR ;)




ALL ..............THESE




WILL BE .............









COM!NG SooN ................................................ yours truly J@NiCe

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

mommy of 3 angels said...

i dun mind having a whiff at the collection while sipping the other collection and hugging the other other collection...

Trix said...

Its also drizzling here in Cape Town, same as there.Its a rainy saturday.I cant wait to see everthing unveiled, it looks interesting already.Yes, I could almostsmell that perfume, and as for the coke?? mmmmm, looks cool and refreshing! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, i love the perfume & coke collections. erm.. i am not really a Hard Rock Bear-like girl, but if there's cute cute bear, pls show me, ya!.... ;)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

can't wait to see your coke collection! hhhmmm, i think i'll go check your pooh too

NIHAL said...

My daughter would definitely love to have those cuddly looking 'Hard Rock Bears'! Can't wait to see the rest :)

J@n!ce said...

Mommy of 2 angels : Thanks for dropping over. You are so funny.

Jesse : I don't think you dare to drink the coke cos the gases are gone. It will taste horrible ;p

Jean : You will sure love the Hard Rock bears de ;p

HnC Momma : Yes, pls check out my pooh collection too.

Nihal : Really honoured to have you here at my blog :) I bet your gal will love to cuddle the HR Bears.......... ;p

I am thinking how I should put them up on my blog. Introduce them one by one or ..... this is what makes me headache !! Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

wow ur coke collection haf been keepin for how long. Real coke inside? Never touch it b4. I like it .. the bottle is totally ancient. U made me real thirty ... :)

lilifxt said...

hi janice ..cool collection ...but i wonder how long can u and your family keep away from COKE ....especially when u get thirsty

J@n!ce said...

Twin : Coke collection are at least 7 yrs old. Yes, real coke inside, but I think the gases are gone. So I doubt it is "drinkable" & someone collection mah....We actually have coke in can form as well. But 4 yrs back, one by one burst off, creating such a huge mess in our living room. I got feedup & open up all the tabs. What we left now is just the cans..... IN THE STOREROOM, cos really no place to put liao.

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Luckily, I am not craze over the DRINK itself. So not a problem. *phew*..... ;)

Mariuca said...

Janice!!! I bet the perfume collection is the best of all ur collections! Faster la woman, show them all to ME, waiting here :) :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I am still thinking how to put them up in an INTERESTING way. I really run out of place to put the perfume since bringing them home from my mum-in-law house. They are now PROUDLY station at my dining table u'know. The perfume is waiting for you to SMELL too ...... *tempting* leh .....!!

Adrian said...

Janice, You sure have a lot of cool collectibles! I only collect Santa's :)

Mariuca said...

Jan, faster la! He he he, I don't know how long I can tahan from going over there to personally see ur perfume collection! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : ok ok .... bcos of YOU.... I will post out the perfume collection first ;)

HAPPY boh? :)

Mariuca said...

Yeeha! I want to see if u have my favourite ones lor...he he he :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Which one is your favourite? I can just tell you whether I have or not then you dun have to be so gan jiong liao ;)

Mariuca said...

Janice! I have a lot of favorites .. he he. Still must see to satisfy my perfume passion lor! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape