Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-07

My LIL TOTS of you....

It is a drizzling COOL Saturday morning.
So nice to have friends greeting over at my blog.
I thought of a good verse to link my friendship with Jean & Marzie.

Gals, what you think of this......?

It is A GREAT PLEASURE to witness a WISH ON A FALLING STAR.
THIS IS indeed A MIRACLE ...... ;)

I thought this is a WoNdErFUL line. So coincident that it could form up to a BeAuTiFuL sentence from our blog titles !

Hope you like my LIL TOTS of you on this beautiful day.

9 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

this is so cool! i love it!! can't believe our blogs can form such a deep meaning.. :) thanks, jan! you r the best! You really rocks! :D right, marzie? :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

hhhmmmm...that means you are destined to be friends for life!

you're so thoughtful Janice.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I cannot believe that I can actually form up to become a sentence too.... I also think that I'm so SMART leh *blush*.... kekeke ;)
No reply from Marzie yet... I think she go out "part toh" today... ;p


HnC Momma : Thanks for your compliments. I can see that you are terrific too.... cos you have many friends sending gifts over to you. COOL !!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I just recall that its 070707 when I post this Lil Tots blog. Looks like it is really remembrance ;)

3 Cheers to our friendship.....

Mariuca said...

Sweetie!! That's so kind of u to link all three of us together in such a meaningful way, I love it! :):) :)

Hey, we all love pink too, isn't that cool?!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : YOU ARE FINALLY HERE.... waited for you the whole day yesterday.... WHERE u GO huh? hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Yah, we all love pink. I like purple too.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yes, i do! I want to be married to this friendship forever, in sick or in health.. hehe.. :))

Mariuca said...

Yesterday I visited my parents in Subang :) But didn't bump into Jean also! LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Next time you plan with Jean when you gg over to meet your parents again :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape