Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-25

lovely aunty & uncle ... I am slightly better today ....

I woke up this morning & received more than 20 comments mostly to ask about Zac & hope he got better. I am very TOUCHED by all of your concern for my boy. As I am typing this, the mails kept coming in. Just received from Sam Chan too :) :)

I would like to say here a very BIG "THANK YOU".

I really appreciate all of your CONCERN towards my children. It is nice to have friends from all over the world that care for my family. *HuGs******

Zac's fever actually went UP (40.3 degree) again at 7.30pm (my time).
Luckily he had a bit of dinner before the fever bug him again.
Gave him the brufen (can only be given if fever exceeds 38.5 degree, can cause gastric) & his anti-biotic (to clear his throat infection). Restless & sleepy &... all signs of pain were written over his entire body :(

1 hour later, he started to have slight movements & became vocal again. He started to talk & .... even sing our national anthem he learnt from school. Our national anthem is in malay. It was really hilarious to hear him singing in his own version of english mixed with malay. I knew instantly that he was getting better else he wouldn't be chatting away with me while lying on the bed. He could even make fun of me & ask me to go pee first, then close my eyes, cover blanket & sleep. Oh......these are my words, I would have to remind him to go toilet first before sleeping everyday..... LOL *blush*
It is a long day for me but it ended with so much JOY taking care of him :D

It is another BIG STEP forward for Zac fighting with the devil with the letter "F" ...

Zac is back to his morning Tumble Tots class, he missed school yesterday... ...

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Hope your child continue to get better. What agony for a parent. I know you would do anything to make them better. Peace.

J@n!ce said...

Pawlie : Greatest joy is to see them recovering from their sickness. Thanks for your encouragement :)

FL Sam said...

Oops. I mix up Zac with Amos in my last comment. Great to hear that Zac is able to attend class now.

He is on the road to full recovery and have more fun with him. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : LOL !! People tend to mix up the boys too. No worries, I understand who you are refering to... :)

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! It's good to hear Zac is okay now!

RW said...

Hey Janice sad to hear your little man isn't feeling well but it sounds like he is doing better :D

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Yes, really relieved :)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Nice to see you here again....hehe ;p
Yes, he is on the road to recovery...yeah !! :) :)

eastcoastlife said...

Hi Janice,
Whoa... glad that little Zac is better and is back to school. Hugs for you and him. ^-^

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks for the hugs.
You also take care woman.
Those ankle of yours is precious.... LOL :)

Chin Sh'n said...

Morning..It is good to hear little Zac is recovering and back for fun classes..Cheers =)

J@n!ce said...

Shn jie jie, yes... I am very happy to be back to class today. I missed my teacher & friends... :) :)

Tracy Tan said...

good to hear zac is better :)

J@n!ce said...

Tracy : Thanks :)

Mariuca said...

Hello Zac! Aunty Marzie is happy to see you feeling better today. Here's a huge lollipop for u, can share with Amos ok? HUGS :)

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Marzie : WAH !! LOLLIPOP... yeah, I've got 2 BIG LOLLIPOP now, one is from uncle Bobby, its still with my mama...

thanks, from lil' zac.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
I am very happy for you to know that your son Zac is up and running again!

Indeed, children can learn very fast! So be mindful of what you are teaching.. :-)

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Zac is running on all 4 now....LOL ;)

Yes, will have to be mindful of what we are teaching, that is very true. Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape