Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-10

Amos got FEVER

Yesterday afternoon, I felt Amos' body slightly warm. I thought it is just bcos of the hot weather. As usual, he follow his brother, Zac to school, carrying his small little bag. Still remember how he looks like with the bag? Click here. When he returns home, the bag is still on his back ..... he is sick & restless, my lil Amos is running a fever :_(


12 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

ooohhh...hope he gets well soon

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hope you feel better soon, amos!

emilayusof said...

Poor baby! Get well soon, little Amos!

li ann said...

DLG sends her love and hope little Amos gets well soon :)

Crazed Nitwit said...

Does he have a cold or virus? I hope he feels well very soon!

J@n!ce said...

HnC Mommaa/Jean/Emila/DLG : Thank you all for your kind concern. With all your well wishes, I think he will recover very soon :)

Janice Sis : He is only down with fever, no running nose & cough. So I give him paracetamol only. If the fever still don't go down by late afteroon. I will bring him to the doctor. Thanks :)

geenalyn said...

awww hope he is feeling better soon. My little man came down with a fever yesterday evening and ran one all day today...he's quite miserable...no cough or runny nose with him either.

J@n!ce said...

Geenalyn : Thank you for your message. Your lil man has the same sign as Amos. I wonder what happen to them. He don't have running nose & cough but JUST FEVER & real HIGH. I am going to bring him to visit the doc later. I will update you.

Suzie said...

hope zac is feeling better now.

J@n!ce said...

Suzie : Zac is not sick, its Amos.

To ALL : Amos fever goes UP again. Just bring him back form clinic. He has got a throat infection... sob sob :(

Suzie said...

i know..., just when i realised my mistake & wanted to correct it, you have already replied *blush* sorry... i pray that the Lord will grant amos His healing grace & make him well. i know its never easy to see our little ones are down with something. but have faith in our Devine Healer.take care my dear..

J@n!ce said...

Thanks Suz for the prayer, you are so kind :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape