Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-29

My 88th Post

My previous post " My 2 little rascals" so happened to be my 88th post. I cant believe that I have written so many. I started blogging on 7th May 2007. This blog has been created specially for them & it was really a coincident that the good number of 88 happened to be a post talking about them.....LOL :)

To celebrate my joy, I would like to invite all of you for an 'EYE'pensive FEAST. Please bear with me while I am busy preparing... :) :) ~~~~~

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Happy 88th post! That's amazing because my lucky number is 8 and whenever I win anything It's always 88 dollars or 8 tickets or something similar:)

Anonymous said...

Happy 88th post. May you 'fatt, fatt' (prosper) through this blog with your PPP.

This sounds exciting. I will come back later to eye on your feast. Do you mean to say, I can only 'eye' but cannot eat?? :))

Sam Chan said...

88 - That's an auspicious number! Good work. Keep it up, Janice!
Looking forward for your next post.
Best Wishes

Crazed Nitwit said...

Happy 88th sis!! Hug and tickle those little rascals from me please!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats on your 88th posting Janice. I've been blogging since February 2007 and I only have 87 postings ... Keep up the good postings! Here's looking to your 100th post soon.

Wuching said...

happy 88th!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : 8 is an auspicious number to us chinese. Looks like you are getting lucky with the number too. Now I know why your name has got so many "B"... LOL :D

Judy : LOL!! I'm actually still not eligible for the PPP cos I haven't blog for 3 mths yet. You can also eat if you want but.... ok... I think I will leave it to the next post... :D

Sam Chan : Thanks, check out my post then :)

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thanks, they are all laughing away with your ticklish hugs..... :D

Nick : LOL !! I'm just one post ahead of you...hehehe ;)

Wuching : Xie Xie :)

Mariuca said...

Janice! Lucky number 8, 2x some more :) Congrats dear!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : ya loh, I'm 2 x luckier...LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Though little rascals they may be
They are the apples of your eyes;
And though they may sounds like banshees
Hey, wasn't that what always make you smiles?


Congratulation janice. :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe, that comment is really wonderful. It is very true no matter how naughty they are. They will still make me smile at the end of the day :D

Thanks for reminding me that, it makes me feel better :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

88.. wah, so fatt ar! hehe.. congrats, woman! i wonder when will be your 888th post..hehe..

J@n!ce said...

Jean : 888th, that may take a while..... by then, this domain may be flooded with photos... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, 88th post (now shall be more than that)!
Congrads!
When reach 100 post, have to organize a party! :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : LOL !! You sounded like I'm celebrating my 100th anniversary into blogger....organizing a party sounded like a good one though, but I think its kinda rush to prepare now cos I am approaching the number... hehehe ;p

FL Sam said...

Happy 88th Post. Looking forward to celebrate your 188, 288, 288 till 8888. Keep up the good and nice postings, we enjoy reading it esp. on your 2 cute little kids. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thank you so much for enjoying reading my blog on the 2 little kids :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape