Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-02

TrAnSfOrMer .... choo choo... teet teet ...

Transformer is simply awesome !!
I catch it on the 2nd day of opening here in Singapore. The ticketing queue is SO ooooooooooooo very the looooooooooooooong. Imagine queueing for tickets in the afternoon for nearly an hour, only left with midnite shows. But I think it is worth it. I am not a Transformer follower when young. Those days, I only love "Little Twin Stars", "My Melody" & "Strawberry Shortcakes" ;)
Before catching the show, I only know & heard of bumblebee. The Volkswagon is a Chevrolet in the show.

I cannot wait to catch the subsequent episodes. I am mightily impressed by the show when it is on preview shots months back. I have never seen cars transform like this to metal robots.... I kept telling myself this is a MUST SEE movie for me. Those computer wizards can actually sit for long periods just to render one frame of the CGI animation of the Transformers. I am actually contributing (by watching the movie at theatre) a bit for their hard works.

What spoil my day for the movie is an irritating fella sitted behind me in the FULL HOUSE theatre. Imagine spending a total of 1/4 of the time enduring his sickening leg jerking on my seats..... Starting off an argument is not my style. I am a gracious mummy mah ... so I just kept my posture UP so that he will also have to do likewise & not lean his "techno" legs on my seats.
That seemed to work but for a while............., he is back to his legs jerk again, this time round "R n B" style ................ :(((((((

Have you experienced such an inconsiderate people before?
Share with me your views.

13 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've been through such "torture" too. What I did was I turned around to "check out" who the jerker is, and usually the person will get the hint and stop!

If it doesn't work, then politely ask if he can stop his jerking and continue it after the show hahaha :D

Casey and Peanut said...

transfoormers was superb. Watched it during the weekend.

Btw, Janice, we are looking for 3-1 baby crib (playpen, crib, pushable, etc)

any recomendations / website or good tips?

thanks & kind regards

J@n!ce said...

casey & peanut: I'm not sure about Malaysia. But for Singapore. There are a few baby hyperstore in singapore. Go to yahoo website & do a search, the stores are there. Sometimes, I check out the yahoo auction too. There are good bargains for 2nd hand items.

daN's PortaL said...

ooh tell me abt it. i had to tolerate an angmoh's smelly feet throughout the entire movie session. that was torturing!!! (I actually blogged on it b4 hahaha)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i want to watch transformer. *sob* i tried getting tickets but all fully booked. i hv to wait till this saturday. :(

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

I really can't tolerate such act, including noisy ones. I tell them straight to stop doing it coz it bothers me. Yeah i can be a b.i.t.c.h sometimes, but what can I do?

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha, R & B style, that's so funny Janice! Hey am I the only one who haven't seen Transformers???? :(

J@n!ce said...

Dan : I din know angmoh got smelly feet. I tot is "hongkong" feet coz "xiang kang" jiao mah ;p

Jean : I think u have to advance book your tickets to avoid dissapointment

HipnCoolMomma : you are really brave, I wish I have your courage.

Marzie : Dun worry, this weekend you go n watch with you Boy ok :) Must adv book the ticket first.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Glad you enjoyed the movie. I heard great reviews about it. We're going to watch it some time this week. My son is very excited and so am I.

Have a fabulous week ahead!

Anonymous said...

now i mz get my hands on transformer. every1 is blogging how awesome it is. haha. yeah i understand abt the jerk behind d sit. I've been through tat. dey totally have no sense of respect and attitude in public. urghh. *despise*

Anonymous said...

I agree man..Transformers is totally wicked!!

Anonymous said...

cinema ethiques... haiz~ how can these idiots can't even understand simple things..no brainers...anyway

yeah~ transformers really rox! like the part where all of the autobots comes to earth very very much. This is the first movie where i really feel like watching 2nd time in the cinema!

Anonymous said...

cinema ethiques... haiz~ how can these idiots can't even understand simple things..no brainers...anyway

yeah~ transformers really rox! like the part where all of the autobots comes to earth very very much. This is the first movie where i really feel like watching 2nd time in the cinema!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape