Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-19

My Visual DNA

This is so COOL... I LOVE IT ........ :)

My QUICK VISUAL DNA says of ME:

1) MOOD - Sophisticated
2) FUN - Thriller
3) HABITS - Back to Basic
4) LOVE - Love Bug

Click on 'Read my Visual DNA' to read my details.

17 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Janice! Hello coffee lover! Emmm, u never touched snow b4? U should go for a vacation to somewhere snowy and bring along the 2 boys and build a snowman!! Hey, it's not as easy as it seems on TV and stuff ok! :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : ya loh, haven't touched snow before. Touched the closest match is dry ice.... LOL
I would like to visit switzerland.
I am quite scare of COLD. My poor little nose might not be able to take it. HOW? I went to this exhibition held in Sg before with those ice sculpture. The temp is minus degree. I only enter for less than 10 mins & have to beg my sis to exit. :( :(
If I have money, sure bring the 2 boys along for tour. But looking at what I am getting now....I think I better see the snow in my dreams..... LOL.... or watch 'winter sonata'(korean drama) again ....

Bee Lee said...

Good day Janice :) Does sophisticated mood = happy+happy+happy ?? Hehe, you have been tagged ! Please check out my latest post :)

J@n!ce said...

Bee Lee : Good day to you too :)
Tagged... I was wondering what tag it will be this time...ok. I will be over your side in a min :)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting. Will try to test myself in awhile. =)

J@n!ce said...

Arlene : Welcome you to my blog from Angel's. Saw your msg from my shoutbox. Glad that you find my blog interesting. I will check out your blog too. Please give me sometime. I'm getting a lot of replies today :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan! Oh u must go and visit a snowy place!! It'll be cold so make sure u're all bundled up nice and warm :) It'll be cute to see the boys all geared up in snow boots and ear-muffs! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Oh yeah... I could picture all that ......BEAUTIFUL. I like the snowy feeling, all nice & bundle up .... :) :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Cool visualDNA thingy. tried it out, was fun ...

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Glad that you enjoy. I find it cool too....yeah!! :) :)

Trix said...

Janice, your visual DNA forgot one thing about you: 'Janice can be a very naughty muffin !' :) Your blog is looking great as usual..I love that slide thingy ! chow from jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : You reminded me that I missed my muffin twice as breakfast from Marzie..... LOL
Glad that you like it. :) :)

surjit singh said...

A great cool idea..
Cheers.

FL Sam said...

Cool. I did mine in April 07.
http://flsam.blogspot.com/2007/04/my-visual-dna.html

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : That time I haven't start to blog yet.... :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks for sharing your Visual DNA. This disclosed even more of your personalities. :-)

We are getting to know more about you... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : This widget is really COOL isn't it? :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape