Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-10

My NEW blog header

Have you noticed the changed in my blog header?


They are the works of Emila. She is such a talented graphics illustrator, her art works are beautiful & she has an eye for details. Check out her blog & you will know what I mean.

My blog header is her illustration from this photo.




Emila, words cannot describe how much I appreciate your help.


But, I want to say this again.


THANK YOU SO MUCH for your illustration.

They are works that I will never been able to do it my whole life :)

29 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! You're fast, girl! I think you're very pretty and your kids are soooo adorable! It was nice illustrating for you! Glad you like it!

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan!

Love your new blog header .. So appropriate and so nice! Emila's works are cool too ;-)

WaterLearner

Crazed Nitwit said...

Well jeez my pal,

Now your web page look 2 million percent better than mine. No Fair. :( Just kidding. But I am jealous. Just a tiny bit. Great new header!!!

Hugs.

J@n!ce said...

RivKaz : Yes, I love it SO MUCH....I am one HaPpY Mommy again :)

Janice sis : HaHahA... you are so funny ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really cool!!!
I shall go n draw 1 header like that.....but too bad, no time :P

Bobby Revell said...

I love your new header! Emila has the ability to capture the essence of a person so beautifully:) I did notice that your header isn't linked properly to your site. Your header is linked as a "." it should be
"http://janiceng.blogspot.com/"
Have a great day:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks for pointing that to me. I have rectified the error. Thank you :)

J@n!ce said...

MW : I think you can do it... you are another comics talent here.... :)

Anonymous said...

j@n!ce your header is simply beautiful!!! And your children are soooo adorable....I wish I could just reach out and give em a big BEAR HUGG!!!

Nice work Emila!!! I'm coming to check out your blog.

FL Sam said...

Wow, Very chun le. The header creator is so creative and talented. Once I log in, I noticed it. :)

surjit singh said...

Yes,the new header is wonderful..
Your childredn are CUTE.
Best wishes.

J@n!ce said...

Life/Sam : Very nice rite... *envy* leh ;p

Surjit : It is nice to have you here at my blog. I am so honoured :) Glad that you like my blog. You should visit Emila's blog too. You will be impressed :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Nice header, janice! :)
i really admire her illus. beautifully capturing every details. i wish i can draw like her. :( that's why i am so grateful to know her. She's a part of me that i wished i am.

Mariuca said...

Janice! It's absolutely LOVE-ly!! Good show Emila, another job well done :) :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean/Marzie : My hub also say very GOOD leh. Even my white earings also capture inside. Amos is actually wearing a long sleeve but we fold up, so looks like short sleeve....

Without Emila, I think my header will be BORING as long as this blog exist ... her kindness really adds so much 'life' to my blog.

THANK YOU EMILA *hug* :)

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Love your header and your adorable kids! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
That's indeed a very nice header. It depict a great mother with two lovely kids!

I am really impressed with Emila's art work!

lilifxt said...

hi my dear it is so cool that must be a logo for your blog it really amazing

Wuching said...

your banner looks really nice, emilia is very talented!

J@n!ce said...

E Meet W Kitchen : Thanks for dropping over, I enjoy reading yours.

Sam/Lili/Wuching : Thank you all so much. Looks like there are a lot of people who are admiring Emila's talent & I am really happy for her. Do check out her blog to see her works :)

Bee Lee said...

Hello Janice, you are so lucky :) The header is awesome !! Great job Emilla :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL! jan, your blog won't be boring even without this new header, at least to me. This new header has added an extra "umph" to your blog. :)

J@n!ce said...

Bee Lee : Yes, I am indeed very lucky to have Emila as my friend. Emila, you are awesome :)

Jean : TQ TQ.... Really happy to know that from you. Yeah !!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute ! nice pic!

J@n!ce said...

Aayush : Thanks for dropping over :)

lifejournalist said...

your new header is lovely :) great job emila!

J@n!ce said...

Angel : Thanks for rem me & giving the tags to me. Its a new tag that I've not done before I think I will have fun doing that ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Janice! I didn't read the whole blog.. just the 2 posts above.. sorry that i miss that.. i love yr new header.. emila is one talented person..

J@n!ce said...

Dani : Glad that you hop over to see. Better be late than never .... LOL

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape