Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-05

The Power of Schmooze Award

I have just exited from my dear friend's Marzie blog & feel really happy for her cos she has been awarded the Blog Fairy Blue Ribbon Award.



Then suddenly, she "pop" in to my blog..................
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
She gave me a BIG present.....


She has passed on the Schmoozer Award to me.
Thank You very much Marzie.

This is cool, I like the badge... with the muscle arm to oversee my blog & protect it.

From what I understand from Marzie, good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.

So here I am choosing my 5 friends to receive their own Power of Schmooze Award!

1) Jean author for A Great Pleasure. A gracious lady who is on her way to become a "multimillionaire", way faster than me.... ;p I click off with her the first time I enter her blog.

2) RivKaz author for Journey with Waterlearner. My Singaporean friend is getting married. Drop over to her blog & congrates her ok? Her blog is a good read.

3) Lili author for Handmade4U. I am hooked by her blog. Love the baby photo she put up. She is friendly & even showed my photo to her sis & mum. *blush*

4) JaniceNW author for Twist & Skewer. Janice wrote to me one day & told me that our blog name is only one letter difference. Mine is "g" hers is "w". She will visit my blog everyday. Thanks so much for your support & words, Janice.

5) Lastly, I would like to award to my dear friend Marzie. Did the rule say cant huh? ok..ok....., I link it to the your perfume blog hor.... ;)
I met Marzie at MBL, our friendship blossom from there. We both collect perfume... oh no... I remember I still owe you a post on this..... akan datang lah! I just found out that we both drink cafe 21 coffee. HaHaHahA.... what a coincident !!

Congratulations to all 5 bloggers.
You presence make my blogging journey simply meaningful.
Now it’s your turn to award 5 other bloggers with the Power of Schmooze Award!

10 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha Janice, you didn't?! Ok, thanks! I will accept it cause it'll be Mariuca's Perfume Gallery's first award and it came from YOU! Thanks so much dear!

And I'm happy to see u giving this award to Jean, she's awesome!

PS. Don't forget the HRC collection! :):)

J@n!ce said...

I rushed to get this out... just in case my 5 friends are snatched away... I v KS hor?!?!?!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thanks janice! you really knows how to make me happy, dun ya! ;)

and thanks marzie! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats to you janice for your first ever blogging award!!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats on getting the award Janice!

lilifxt said...

hi j@nice..congrats for ur award...and im so much excited for giving me that award my friend...i m so glad that i find nice blogger friends on here as u... this is the best prize to me... thx and best wishes

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

congratulations! you deserve the award, you don't limit your links to your own circle but you get out of your way to know other bloggers as well

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
So when can we see a photo of you and your schmooze bisep. :-)

Adrian said...

Janice! Congrats fellow Schmoozer! You deserve this! :)

J@n!ce said...

Thank You everyone who dropped by to ConGrAtEs me.
Without all of you, my blogging journey will be tough & meaningless. You deserve to share in my joy too :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape