Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-17

Mama, I'm HERE !!

Little Amos played a small 'game' with me this morning. He closed the cover of his stroller & pretend to sleep. As I went closer to check on him. He 'woke up', uncover himself & GIVE ME A SURPRISE SMILE. It is just so FUN seeing him, laughing away with his little tricks. He just brightened up my DAY ......*hug*




27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Peace n howdy??

What a cute kid, can i have him?? :D How old is he actually and how about another kid?

Best regards
:)

surjit singh said...

Memorable and refreshing moments...
God bless your children.

J@n!ce said...

Forumer : Amos is 16 mths & Zac is 3 yrs 9 mths.

Surjit : Thank You for the blessing :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

omg! he's so cute. my niece chloe love the play hide & seek with me. She would hide behind her playpen, then pop her head out and say "Chak Ooo" .. :)
toddlers are so fun! they will always come out wt new tricks every now & then, right!

Trix said...

oh how adorable he is, I could just hold him and hold him, he is so cute.Listen,just popping in at my sisters place, see you later, girl.Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jean : My boys will play the peek a poo inside the cot too. I think children all like to play this trick... :)

Jesse : Yes, he is just too cute. Everyday I just need to cuddle & hold him ......
He always has a lot of funny expressions, sometimes it just happen to fast, no chance to take his lil cutie look....;p

lilifxt said...

hi janice give him a kiss for me ...he reminds me of my little son but mine hides behind the curtains and then surprises me.....Amos is so cute and he is a little angel...GOD bless your sons

J@n!ce said...

Lili, my boys likes to hid behind the curtains too.... LOL
Your boys are so adorable too.
Thanks for sharing their photo with me :)

Mariuca said...

I love it when they're at this age, always fun to play with them. Very smart Amos! And cute :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, they are most lovable at this age. He is really mischevious.... ;)

eastcoastlife said...

awwww.... such a cutie! Kids this age are so fun! So where were you going since Amos was in the stroller? :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Amos is just back from home after sending his bro, Zac to school. He wants to follow too, so no choice got to bring him along. Guess what, he also wants to carry his own little bag. See the haversack on his back. He is really funny :)

Sam Chan said...

Children happy more frequently than adult.

Janice, your son Amos really knows how to make you happy!

Growth is beauty. That's why children are beautiful. We ought to learn from them.

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Yes, he is entertaining me everyday with his little achievements in his learning :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J--soooo cute ... sooo cute and precious. They are such fun, eh!?

FL Sam said...

Childrens are really fun and make your day. Amos is soooooooo cute. When my son was at this age, my stress all gone when i play with him. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe is time for me to 'hav' a cute kid also :P :P

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Yes, they are indeed precious :)

Uncle Sam : How old is your son now? I bet u must be missing those days when he is younger. That's why i took so much photos of my 2 boys. They are not even 4 yrs old & their photo albums are more than what I have taken at this age now. LOL

MW : LOL !! I would like to see how u will be drawing your 'little monkey' (just kidding!!) when you have one. I bet it will be very cute & fun :) Good Luck !! ;)

Mizohican said...

I've had countless number of nephews and nieces, and this is the age they are the most adorable! He's really really really cute...

But just give it some more years to have a really big headache, when they are no longer cute and just plain irritating :))))

Sorry to be cynical :) But it's difficult to ignore reality... :) Give my hugs and kisses to him, from Uncle Sandman :)

FL Sam said...

My son is coming to 16years old this August 2007. He is in Form 4 now. Busy studying/tuition/online gaming and not much time we can spent with them except weekend.

LOL, you also like Marzie start to call me Uncle Sam. You are right that I missed those days. Well, every phase of the their age will be different. But the best offcourse when they are still small at your children age.
You certainly enjoying every moments you spent with them and taking so much photos of them. :)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : You are right, that is way I try to capture all those beautiful moments of them when they are at their cutest :)

Uncle Sam : I know the frustration kids at that age hardly wanna to spent time with their parents. I am the same when at that age. If you missed those times, hop more often to my blog to recap those moment. Won't you? LOL

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute little 'game' he played. :)

J@n!ce said...

Erica : Really glad to see you here. I hope that you are coping well with your pregnancy. Left a comment at yours :)

emilayusof said...

Aww! very cute!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Yah, he is really funny :)

Bobby Revell said...

Now that's a smile!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Yeah, happy to see you back again :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape